The "Lead Aspirin" Achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Lead Aspirin" Achievement

Would have been better named "Lead Safsprin". Come to think of it, all the achievements had rather boring, generic names.

This was my proudest acheivement because i finally got a majini in the head with the sniper rifle while he was jumping from the building. Took me awhile to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
      Would have been better named "Lead Safsprin". Come to think of it, all the achievements had rather boring, generic names.
      tru they did but i liked the name ride the lightning because it reminded me of Metallica lol

Comment

Exploding Heads

Comment

A cut above. Yea most of them are corny but it is RE.

Comment

bad blood FTW 1

Comment

I'm just saying it would have been cooler if the achievement's titles were more self-referential, ala "Masters of Removing".

Comment

"Lead Aspirin" is SUCH a cheesy name for a acheivement.

Comment

If you play the game on a spanish region console, the achievement names are different, Get Physical is named "Street Fighter" (nice choice btw); Take it To The Max is called "Rey del Tunning" (King of tunning hahaha pimp my RE); Stockpile is something like Arms Race, and so on. If you want I can post the full list (translated of course) so you can compare, most ones are better than the originals.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

yes please.

Comment

Well some trophies have good names like "They belong in a Museum" for treasures which is a nice reference to Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade or Bad Blood.
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the titles for the achievements, most of them give me some sort of chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                          If you play the game on a spanish region console, the achievement names are different, Get Physical is named "Street Fighter" (nice choice btw)
                          here too, the Italian name for that trophy is Street Fighter LOLOL

anyway, I've just unlocked 51/51 trophies right now!!! yessaaaaa!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                            I'm just saying it would have been cooler if the achievement's titles were more self-referential, ala "Masters of Removing".
                            Indulge us in some of your ideas for how they could make all the titles more "self-referential" rather than "boring and generic."

Personally, I feel simplicity works best. I'd rather read "Bad Blood" than some sort of self-referential spin on it like "Wesker, you're small time!"

Do you honestly think the plethora of fans who entered the series from RE4 onward is going to recognize "safsprin?"
                            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-24-2009, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              Do you honestly think the plethora of fans who entered the series from RE4 onward is going to recognize "safsprin?"
                              Perhaps not straight away but damn that'd be awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X