Resident Evil: FTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: FTW

Okay, post up your proudest moment of achievment while playing RE.

For me, it was the final battle with the tyrant in RE (remake). The first time I shot a rocket at him, he did that new "bitch get that rocket out my face" swipe, and it startled me to say the least. The tall pasty gentleman than proceeded to lift me in the air and choke the crap out of me. I stabbed him in both shoulders with my last defense daggers. After he threw me to the ground, I finally had enough time to get another shot off. Bam, tyrant chunks galore, cue chicken heart. Rocket Launcher FTW!
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

beating the director's cut mode of the original RE. Hands donw the hardest thing to do in a Resident Evil game so far.

Comment

Getting the Handcannon in Resident Evil 4 was pretty big for me. However, I was also pretty proud of beating Flashback in Outbreak #2 and getting the Axeman skin. I think Resident Evil 5 will top both when I get S ranks on every level on every difficulty.

Comment

this was just a hour ago
        it was in the downtown area of Raccoon city and i got a random nemesis encounter and i managed to kill him twice without even getting damaged(shotgun ftw!!!),was pretty cool.

Comment

I prefer my achievements to be unique. I feel proud when I discover glitches or hack weird codes, I usually keep them to myself so I can be the only one to experience them.
          Last edited by Scream; 03-24-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I always feel very satisfied when I get three or more headshots at once with the shotgun on RE1 and 2.

Also feel pretty special when I am able to do it with the handgun.

Comment

Getting all the way to the end of RE Gaiden is the thing I'm most proud of, I think... it separates the men from the child...

No, seriously.... I think it was finishing RE1 for the first time saving Barry and CHris... that Tyrant battle freaked me out, and I didn't know what I should do.

Comment

On Resident Evil 3, behind the restuarant, headshotting a line if zombies with a magnum. It's just cool.

Comment

I think one of mine was actually finishing off Lisa Trevor. Not by opening the tomb, but by blasting her so she hung onto the edge (with Barry's help), and then launching a grenade or two at her. Satisfying, to say the least. XP

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                    I think one of mine was actually finishing off Lisa Trevor. Not by opening the tomb, but by blasting her so she hung onto the edge (with Barry's help), and then launching a grenade or two at her. Satisfying, to say the least. XP
                    I didn't even know you could do that!
                    At least you saved her the grief of seeing her dead mom.
                    Its a mercy kill.

Comment

Beating Mad Jackal using Nicholai and getting 6 survivors AND killing Nemesis type-2.
                      Because you need to be so fast to get 6 survivors, I had to run past alot of enemies, and make alot of handgun kills. Because of this, I didn't beat my personal best . It's much easier to get 5 survivors and Nemesis type-2 to farm money.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd have to say defeating Tyrant in RE1. I was a little dude way back then, and I thought the game was really difficult. I also knew that Tyrant was the final boss, and was scared shitless because I didn't think I had enough ammo to defeat him. Plus his charge attack kept me on edge...

...but for satisfaction sake, I'd have to say that defeating Ndesu on the Professional setting (about 2 hours ago) is DEEPLY satisfying, because I accomplished the task without throwing my controller into the TV screen, which I was very tempted to do.

Comment

Probably unlocking everything in RE2, as easy as it turned out to be. Or the handcannon, I had no idea I had it in me.

Comment

Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                            Getting the Handcannon in Resident Evil 4 was pretty big for me. However, I was also pretty proud of beating Flashback in Outbreak #2 and getting the Axeman skin. I think Resident Evil 5 will top both when I get S ranks on every level on every difficulty.
                            Yeah me too. The gamecube memory card for RE4 was corrupted so i had to do the whole thing over again. Life is a bitch. = )

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                              The first time I shot a rocket at him, he did that new "bitch get that rocket out my face" swipe, and it startled me to say the least.
                              Hehe, I remember when that happened to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X