Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to get hand on rare items like promos/trials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get hand on rare items like promos/trials...

Hi there,
    im looking soo long for the biohazard trial, resident evil 4 demo (ps2) and all the promos for the PS2.

What ist the best place to get things like this ? I never saw such rare items linke this on ebay...

Isnt here an sell/buy thread ? Do you know any other shops/auction-houses!?

Greet biohazard.

Yahoo Japan is great when it comes to this.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Rinkya?
      See you in hell.

Comment

Yahoo Japan really. Promo's pop up from time to time, but expect to pay a lot. These days, it seems like every RE fan is on YJ with some bidding service.

Comment

and how to get thru all these japanese signs ?? Which bid-service is the best ?

Comment

Everyone uses different service, but I personally use Rinkya. It costs a fair bit, but the service has yet to let me down.

You could also try Japamart, which I use now and again.
            Japamart provides with Auction proxy bidding, Shopping deputy & Forwarding service. Storage and Consolidate service can save your shipping cost.

Otherwise, I have a look on Play-Asia for some Japan only released games. Good selection.

Comment

Just buy stuff here. Dot has cool rare stuff with links of where to bid, other board members have stuff too. Why go surfing when lots of good stuff is right under your nose here?

Comment

you mean the buy thread in the offtopic area ?

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard. View Post
                  you mean the buy thread in the offtopic area ?
                  That's the one.

Comment

Just looking through Yahoo Japan and i just found the motherload (sweet, sweet nerdy gold )

430,000 yen atm http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n68163921
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just know how to write Biohazard in Japanese, and search YJ yourself. Its fairly straight forward with bidding services. Usually they require a deposit up front and payment soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by Itchy...Munch! View Post
                        Just looking through Yahoo Japan and i just found the motherload (sweet, sweet nerdy gold )

430,000 yen atm http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n68163921
                        *calculates quickly in head*.... that's over $4,000USD. Ahh, to be rich and stupid....

Comment

Someday I'm going to go back through all the logs of the bidding services I've used and see how much I spent on stuff. That will be a depressing day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            Someday I'm going to go back through all the logs of the bidding services I've used and see how much I spent on stuff. That will be a depressing day.
                            I went through the paypal log back to August 2008, I've spent less than I thought. So where the hell did my money go?
                            Last edited by Anders; 03-30-2009, 05:41 AM.
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

maybe you got riped off.

Comment

Working...
                              X