The Willamette Park Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Willamette Park Journal

Did anyone else notice this little easter egg after you leave the mine area in Chapter 2-2? It's the newspaper on the desk Irving was next to.
    Last edited by Corrin; 03-29-2009, 10:33 PM.

nope, nice find ill go back and take a look at this

Comment

Another sort of easter egg (a throwback to RE4, really) was after you defeat the Uruboros that Excella sends after you, you walk up to the chair it was in and this prompt appears (X)? (B)?. Pressing (X) makes Chris sit in it like Leon did in RE4 and pressing (B) makes Sheva do the same.

Comment

lol, yha i knew about that 1

Comment

The jewels dropped by the Reapers are called Power Stones (lololololol clever Capcom).
          Frank and Isabella are named in one of the end game documents (6-2 I believe).
          One of Wesker's attacks is named "Tiger uppcercut" in reference to Sagat from Street Fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
            Another sort of easter egg (a throwback to RE4, really) was after you defeat the Uruboros that Excella sends after you, you walk up to the chair it was in and this prompt appears (X)? (B)?. Pressing (X) makes Chris sit in it like Leon did in RE4 and pressing (B) makes Sheva do the same.
            I noticed the chair thing, but I don't recall the Journal. Is it just the cover of the journal that you can read, or is there other content?

And Chris sits in the chair like a man, whereas Leon sat in the throne (in RE4) in a manner similar to the way Sheva sits in RE5 - like a woman.

Comment

Chris sits in it and I think he says something like "I don't even wanna think about what happened here" or something, and Sheva sits down and is like "We haven't had a moment to rest since this all started."

I like watching Sheva sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                And Chris sits in the chair like a man, whereas Leon sat in the throne (in RE4) in a manner similar to the way Sheva sits in RE5 - like a woman.
                Wait...Leon's a dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  I noticed the chair thing, but I don't recall the Journal. Is it just the cover of the journal that you can read, or is there other content?

The Willamette Park Journal is a newspaper and you can't read it

Comment

You can also sit on the captain's seat in the ship, a little right after defeating the last Uroboros on the deck (when you got the video transmission from Jill).

Different sitting animation & dialogue too

Comment

Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                      Frank and Isabella are named in one of the end game documents (6-2 I believe).
                      I noticed that and would assume they were making a reference due to their order, but it would be a blatant one if they were Frank W. and Isabella K.

The file in RE5, which is Spencer's Notebook, the names are Frank E. and Isabella C.

Comment

did anybody else no about the porta potty majini in the mineing area?

Comment

I did. It was funny as hell. There's nothing more scary than a majini taking a dump. Give the poor man a lax!!! Pushing out that plaga must be an enormous task!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

holy crap, this topic has blown my mind, i had no idea about the chair thing and i've beaten the game a dozen times

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              holy crap, this topic has blown my mind, i had no idea about the chair thing and i've beaten the game a dozen times
                              if it makes you feel any better, i didnt no about the chair thing either

Comment

Working...
                              X