Elza Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elza Walker

Since the new Darkside Chronicles game is going to feature RE 2, wouldn't it be good if it featured Elza Walker? Perhaps have her own scenario as an Outbreak victim in the same fashion as the Outbreak games. I've always hoped Capcom resurrects this character in some form, and this would be the ideal setting for it.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by delage; 03-30-2009, 05:51 AM.

It's remotely possible, I suppose. Given Capcom's general hatred for 1.5 I somehow doubt we'll see her though.

Comment

Hatred? WTF? Where's your source?

Comment

It would be great to see her story but I highly doubt that was somehow different from Claire's
        Sevket's Game Collection
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

Essentially they consider it an inferior and failed project, and raising the thing can make some Capcom staff annoyed. As for a source...Sven, I think, from the Capcom baords was one of the folks to mention it, but there were others. Rummage around BioFlames and you'll find it mentioned.

EDIT: Given there different backgrounds I think there would have been some differences, but probably not too many. If nothing else we know she has a maternal streak.
          Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-30-2009, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Hilarious...Capcom has discarded characters like Sherry, Carlos, Billy, Rebecca, Barry, etc (most of them rightly so) and you are pondering the appearance of a character that was scrapped before ever officially showing up?
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-30-2009, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
              Hilarious...Capcom has discarded characters like Sherry, Carlos, Billy, Rebecca, Barry, etc (most of them rightly so) and you are pondering the appearance of a character that was scrapped before ever officially showing up?
              Yeah I'd have to agree here. I seriously doubt they are ever going to have her appear in a game. Claire is way too similar anyway.

Comment

I know that she wasn't used at all, but maybe give Elza a shot in future RE titles. I think she can fit in witha different storyline and such. Come on Capcom, more sexy eye candy for all of us lol.

<----- Elza fan

Comment

Another reason why it will never happen; Capcom do not want to fuel the desire for wanting the beta any more than it all ready is. RE fans in general go all rabid over "the beta" as it is.

Guy running down the stairs:
                  "I have the beta and gonna share it with you ALL!"
                  *RE fans then dance around like idiots*

Comment

Hey the game is supossely coming out in Dec. so it will probably be a rushed crappy verison of RE 2 and CV. Do you think they have any time for any creativity? Capcom might surpise use but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Well, apparently it's been in development for a while. Remember those rumours months ago of a remake of two? Yeah, looks like this was it. So I'm expecting it to be better than Umbrella Chronicles. But then I expect herpes might be more fun than the RE3 scenario.

Comment

So disappointing that they arent remaking RE2 proper.
                        *sigh*...

Comment

I dont think theyll bring Elza in but who knows as of yet especially since the game is expected to come out this winter hopfuly they do a good job on it

Comment

Elza turned into Claire, Elza never existed because Claire existed in her place.

Comment

Capcom are masters of recycling. If there ever was a time to pay a bit of a nod to a missing heroine, it'd be this game. Even if it was just a file, a name on some weirdo list of survivors of the Raccoon City incident. Anything, basically.

Claire and Elza pretty much have about as much in common as Sheva and Jill do in Resident Evil 5, with the exception of Elza never making it all the way to the bank.

Personally, I was hoping we'd see Elza in Outbreak... Oh well, here's to another chance for her to make an official retail appearance!

Comment

Working...
                              X