Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Corporation requests government bailout

Some exciting news:
    APRIL FOOL'S DAY: Company founder begs Senate for $100 billion aid package in order to avoid imminent collapse, "unfortunate accidents."

Holy shit! Umbrella's real??

Comment

Oh, April's Fools. How we love you. I thought this was a funny tale of a real company named Umbrella doing this. Then I'd have run for the hills.

Comment

Thats pretty good

Comment

Yeah sure its real HAHA. If it is then i will build a underground bombshelter so that ill be safe when there is a virus outbreak......... ummmm ill be right back. (Shoveling dirt)

Comment

Oh Umbrella, I guess time's are tough on everyone
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I donate a nickle so that Umbrella can keep on turning us into zombies! Who's with me?!

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                I donate a nickle so that Umbrella can keep on turning us into zombies! Who's with me?!
                Me!!!! Wait a minute... I'd rather see them turn you as zombies and me keeping the undead dead. I have a job to do, and I'm gonna see it thru.

Still, I hate April Fool's news.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Didn't the RE 4 intro kill Umbrella? April fools nice try Gamespot.

Comment

I still think the Resident Evil 4:classic edition takes the cake.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Har har har.

Comment

Yeah, Classic Edition was excellent work

Big stir caused by that one

But Gamespot needs to do their homework before making April Fools jokes about things that don't exist any more in the game world.

Comment

Ha, that's some funny stuff

Comment

Working...
                          X