I really do like Resident Evil 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really do like Resident Evil 5

I think Resident evil 5 is the best game since the first of the series, it goes back to corny acting it great – horror games & horror movies much as Zombie or Dawn of the dead are good because they don’t take themselves too seriously all the way through. Leave the acting to the Hollywood actors don’t put too much focus on acting, but more on game play. This game lives up to along awaited sequel to the first game, between the original characters. Best game in along time by Capcom 4/5 top score.
    Last edited by chris26; 04-01-2009, 01:27 PM.

You thought the acting was corny? Really? I thought it was great.

But I agree, I think it's the best RE since CV:X. 5>3>CV:X>REmake>2>4 imo.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

I loved RE5. So far it has an amazing replay value and I still have not put it down. I'm not sure it quite beats RE3 and CV for me, but I really, really do love it. It took the good gameplay of RE4 and steered the series back to the main story.

Comment

I loved 5 as well. However, I've been playing the original resident lately so that I can the entire story to sink into my head lol. God, the graphics make yor eye balls fall out but it's still awesome. I think 5 was a nice way to end the Chris/Jill/Wesker story.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

RE5 is awsome, the originals are better but its not as bad as i though it was going to be. and it does have a very good replayability. Graphics are fantastic. but its not horror its action and it doesnt have zombies

Comment

As a Resident Evil game it sucks, if you think of it as an action game then you will enjoy it a lot more.

Comment

thats what i did,i thought of it as a action game*puts down torchs,chainguns and nemesis control devices*thought this topic was going to be "I really do like Resident Lame 4" or something like that..oh well

Comment

I hope RE6 will be like the originals, which it might be if there's going to be a big revamp.

Comment

Originally posted by cleggy7 View Post
                    I hope RE6 will be like the originals, which it might be if there's going to be a big revamp.
                    yeah me to, hasnt it been announced that it will be a REvamp lol

Comment

I really like RE 5, but I also really miss the old style of the games... and the zombies! I also thought there were way too many weapons and too much ammo. One of my favorite things about the old game is having to ration.

Comment

Working...
                      X