Berceuse - Uncut Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berceuse - Uncut Version

I'm sure you all remember Berceuse from Resident Evil: CV. "There was a friendly but naive King" etc... Well, today, I stumbled upon the uncut beta Berceuse, middle verse included. We can all see why it was cut out.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm trying to work out the lyrics, it goes something like;

"She kept a secret from the King to rule the Kingdom as her own. The King knew not, his *something good* as good as gold".

I'm glad it was removed, because if Alexia sang like that, it'd make her seem like she was tripping.

Thanks, I've been looking for this for some time. I found it a few years ago but managed to lose it.

There was a friendly but naive king
    who wed a very nasty queen
    the king was loved but the queen was feared

she had a secret kept
    from the king to rule the kingdom as her own
    the king knew not his bride seemed good as gold

till one day strolling in his court
    an arrow pierced the kind kings heart
    he lost his life and his lady love
    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 04-02-2009, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Yea it does sound funny with the middle verse included. Never knew there were two versions.

Comment

If you guys had made a topic about this I would have sent you the MP3. I've had that file sitting in the same folder for the past few years. It was ripped from the GD of the original Biohazard CV.

Comment

Oh, wow~ Never knew there was a longer version. Thanks for sharing this, Alexia. I can't believe I've never heard it before. And, yeah, I agree the middle verse is a bit awkward, so I'm glad they cut it out. I loved the original version of "Berceuse" a lot.

Comment

Berceuse is a catchy poem. I love it

Comment

The slightly longer version is awesome, though I'm also glad they didn't go with it in the game. The middle does sound a little ... idk the word. But weirdish.

Comment

I prefer the short version maybe because I got used to it.
                sigpic

Comment

The middle verse sounds like she's improvising on the spot and can't find the right tone.

It's yuck.

Comment

I'm glad they cut the middle verse. While it adds to the "story" told in the song, it sounds awful.

Comment

Working...
                    X