Who was in control of the Majini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was in control of the Majini

Who had the master plaga that controlled all the Majini? I would guess Wesker, since it showed him and Excella walk past a few of them at the beginning on Chapter 6-2.

This doesn't answer your question, but...this perked my interest when I read the Majini file:

Type 2 takes over the central nervous system of infected humans, and incapacitates normal rational thought faculties. The infected hosts become willing subjects to the ones that control them. (However, to maximize their effectiveness as a weapon, the person(s) who command them do not need to possess a control Plaga to do so.)

This still doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't explain their hostility. I'm guessing that's what the Agitator was for.
    Last edited by Vector; 04-03-2009, 02:30 AM.

Comment

It wasn't me!

<.<
      >.>

I think the element of control, such as in RE4, had been taken out and they weren't exactly operating under the control of a specific master.

Comment

I was under the impression that the village and wetlands majini were just acting on there own and weren't really under anyones control. Maybe Irving had the agitator influnce them to some degree. The manjini on the ship were definately incontrol by Wesker but I don't know what he used and once again, another hole in RE plot.
        Last edited by Stars1356; 04-03-2009, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Ricardo seemed to be in control of the Town Majinis (walking among them and having them defend his boat), but that doesn't explain the Agitator...
          If I had to guess as to how they would control them...a radio that transmits ultrasonic waves?

Comment

They seemed to form their own hierarchy with each of the members of Tricell guiding them, they weren't totally out of their control, but where probably for the most part, left to their own devices.

Comment

(*Sniff*) I smell a investigation.

Comment

mabey they really dont like americans like sheva said

Comment

Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
                  mabey they really dont like americans like sheva said
                  I thought Chris said that. I dont know i will play through the RE5 story for the 9th time.

Comment

The Village and Wetland Majini weren't under specific control. the Village Majini were just told to attack the BSAA agents, and the Wetland Majini were just test subjects acting on their own. The Majini in the factory, ship, and the facility however, were used to run the respective facilities so they had to be controlled by Wesker, Irving, or Excella.

Comment

So, no one really knows who was the Majini's master? I like the idea that they may have been under radio control, as we saw at the beginning when the Agitator Majini started broadcasting over the radio, they all disappeared.

Comment

yo mama....no not really yeah i think the agitator is your best bet or maybe irving AKA annoying sleeze ball

Comment

Working...
                        X