Help with RE1 on pc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with RE1 on pc?

every time i play it starts and plays. it goes until the first zombie attacks you and barry in the diniing room. and they have a conversation and stair endlessly into the corpse and it freezes. please help or tell me if your expirience the same.

The best way is to use some kind of program that will slow down your CPU (CPUkiller for example). At least that always works for me and the game has never frozen in that cut-scene.

Also, you can give a try of Mark Grass' Frame Rate Fix; I haven't tried it yet so don't know if this helps with the freezing problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
      The best way is to use some kind of program that will slow down your CPU (CPUkiller for example). At least that always works for me and the game has never frozen in that cut-scene.

Its working thanks man

Comment

At least it was working now it keeps freezing at the same piont when i forgort to save and thought i would just do it again
        now its not working please help anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
          Also, you can give a try of Mark Grass' Frame Rate Fix; I haven't tried it yet so don't know if this helps with the freezing problem.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

What's that look for? I'm happy to have a fix, finally!

Comment

Working...
            X