Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How awesome is the RE5 limited edition 360 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How awesome is the RE5 limited edition 360 ?

so awesome that it red rings in 4 days.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

poor guy.

Anyone else hear of this happening? I heard someone else had the same problem.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

can someone confirm whether these RE5 consoles were Jasper models ?

Comment

Its not suppose to be like that! For all you PS3 fanboys laughing right now saying "Once again microsoft screws up", This guy obvisly didn't take good care of it during those four days or he got one that had a manufracture problem. Shit like that happens like when i got my 60 GB PS3, Right when i turned it on for the third time it froze on me then the screen turned black then i seen a red dot on my PS3. I guess this means " Your Screwed!" Then i went to the nearest gun store and bought a 9mm pistol and came back then shot the hell out of my PS3!!! Not really, instead i sent it to Sony and got it back like a MONTH after that. Then after that i bought a PS3 inter-cooling fan, just in case, and played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for at least 8 hours then started playing Mass effect on the 360 for the rest of the time. Best day ever. (Sorry for being harsh about the PS3 fanboys thing but im just saying what happens when you get a PS3 or a 360 dud.)
        Last edited by hellrizer; 04-05-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Plus look at this Video!! Awsome Green xbox 360. This guy has a creative mind.

Just me showing the insides of the New resident evil red 360 , Its been a good 3 years with my old one Now its time for a new slick red one :) i just did som...

Comment

you can always chalk it up to rotten luck .

Comment

My PS3 died the day I got it. Crap happens.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                you can always chalk it up to rotten luck .
                Yep when my PS3 froze i felt like doing this!

Boy was i upset (Sobbing)

Comment

My 360 red ringed when I installed a new hard drive, but then I switched it off at the mains and had it standing on its side instead. Seemed to do the trick. (I don't have this RE edition of the 360 though).

My PS3 however...was a pre-owned 60gb. Only later did I find that the PS3 had been fiddled with to get it to actually work before I got it, and six months from my purchase, it froze. Had to get a new one, and had to settle with the 80gb (which isn't compatible with my PS2 games, so I had to keept my PS2 in the end).
                  Last edited by Henry Spencer; 04-05-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

You guys are unlucky, mine red ringed after 2 and a half years.
                    I have to wait 3 weeks...

Comment

I bought the Resident Evil 5 Xbox360 Console(PAL version) and mines been fine. I'd have been more surprised if there wasn't the odd dud out there... And yeah, it is the Jasper chipset. And mine has a LiteOn drive.

Comment

Mine is the Asian RE5 xbox 360 console, and its Jasper chipset too. I played L4D on it a while ago

Comment

That's quite disappointing. I was under the impression the new model of 360s were "red-ring proof".

Comment

I got my 360 in 07 and it's died on me twice (the second time just a month ago). It's not that fact that I have to get it repaired that saddens me but the fact that later on down the line when the 360 will no longer be supported by Microsoft, if it breaks you're pretty much screwed. It's not like say my good ol Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, ps2, Xbox, Gamcube etc. that will keep on working for ages, the 360 has a short lifespan because it was just not designed/built to last.

In the end I think it all just comes down to marketing because we already have proof via the original Xbox that Microsoft can build a very stable console.

Comment

Working...
                            X