S on chapter 6.2 help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S on chapter 6.2 help?

i cant get S on chapter 6.2 because there is only like 6 enemies to kill and it give me a C in enemies routed and brings rank S down to A?
    please tell me how to get a S rank

6.2 is the one with the third uroboros fight, yes ?

the little blob things that drop to your level every now and then count as enemies. But of course if you're using the IRL's and whatnot you kill the boss way too quickly.

Comment

Well, on the guide I'm looking at it says you need to kill 35+ enemies to get the S rank.

Comment

Don't use the rocket launcher on Uroboros Aheri. Use the normal satellite laser and kill the little black blobs that come off of it. They will count towards the enemies routed. Get everything else on S and kill the blobs as you would normally and you'll get an S rank. It worked for me.
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 04-05-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

30 BLOB THINGS! wow that might take awile

Comment

not if you're fighting it using regular means, it drops blobs in pairs of 4 and as the fight goes on it starts dropping them quicker ..

Comment

Don't kill 30 blob things. To do so, you'd have to sacrifice other things (such as time) and probably more deaths. You'll definitely not get an S rank if you drag it out long enough to kill 30 enemies.

Comment

that does make sense. THX people

Comment

I remember wondering what was going on when I got through 6-2 quickly, no deaths and killed Uroboros Aheri almost immediately but I didn't get an S. It's a bit stupid really.

Comment

Dude, you have MORE than enough time to kill a bunch of those little blobs. You need to clear the chapter in less than 23 minutes. It really shouldn't be much of an issue. Just dispatch the amount of little blobs you need(35+) with the shotgun, and then take a rocket launcher to Aheri and it'll be over before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      Dude, you have MORE than enough time to kill a bunch of those little blobs. You need to clear the chapter in less than 23 minutes. It really shouldn't be much of an issue. Just dispatch the amount of little blobs you need(35+) with the shotgun, and then take a rocket launcher to Aheri and it'll be over before you know it.
                      i thought S time was 10:00 to 15:00? well i could totally take them out in that time, but ill use infinite handcannon

Comment

My official guide says <23:00 for S rank.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          My official guide says <23:00 for S rank.
                          sweet that means i can collect treaser on maps instead of just plain speedrunning to get S rank

Comment

This was really hard for me to get on normal. One of the reasons was Sheva was killing the blobs for me and fucking everything up. I found if you stay on the bottom there are more blobs to kill. What I did was as soon as I hit the Boss with the satellite, cause AI Sheva sucks with it, I would immediately drop it and kill the blobs with the Shotgun. First time I got only 9 enemies and on my 4th or 5th time I had about 53. Don't worry about time I did it in about 14 minutes and got the S rank. If you die hit no on wanting to continue and just start again from the chapter select.

Comment

I did this the other day on Veteran and easily got about 45 kills plus making an S rank on time. It's really not that hard providing you play with someone and not the shitty AI.

Comment

Working...
                              X