RE5 Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 Patches

Lets try to get a list here of all the patches and what they did, if anything.

Playstation 3
    1.01 - Released when the game was. Contains online play for Mercenaries.
    1.02 - Released March 26th, 36MB. It added the Versus DLC trophies. It is uknown what else it added, though its likely that the Versus content was included in this patch.

Xbox 360
    Title Update 1 - Released when the game was. Contains online play for Mercenaries.
    Title Update 2 - Didn't even know this existed, but I just got a prompt for Title Update 3. Unknown what 2 did.
    Title Update 3 - Achievements for the DLC.

If anyone can help fill in the blanks, it'll be "much appreciated.".
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-09-2009, 03:09 AM.

Title Update 3 was most likely for adding Versus achievements. Not sure about 2.

Comment

Title Update 3 added in achievements, which weren't viewable on peoples profiles before it was applied.

Comment

Ah cool. Then I wonder what 2 was..

Comment

Maybe TU2 (360) never came?

Could've been dropped all together.

Are the patch files labeled with numbers are we just assuming that the DLC one is TU3, 'cause the PS3 version had a v1.02 patch some time ago?

At least I only had the launch Update Patch + the DLC update patch. The only extended amount of time I haven't had RE5 360 up and running would be the Monday before the DLC was released, I think. I don't recall getting any extra update patches between launch and now.

Comment

Well, it could have come out. I didn't boot the game past beating it twice, when we we're streaming with AJ. After that I went all PS3 for a long time and only just now got back onto the 360 version.

The 360 patches are numbered, and this latest one says TU3.

Comment

Maybe two added the Versus mode, same for like the PS3 one?

Comment

I don't think so. Usually Title Updates on 360 are pretty small. Something like 1.5MB, never really approaching 36MB as the PS3 one was.

Comment

When's the Cornish Yarg patch due?
                  See you in hell.

Comment

2 was problely versus content but the DLC is just a key to activate it

Comment

If 2 was the Versus content, then people would have to have Title Update 2 in order to use Versus ;p

People don't have TU2, thus it is not Versus.

Either way:
                      As John said;
                      Title Update 1 (released on launch) - Mercenaries Multiplayer - Somewhat similar to PS3 v1.01
                      Title Update ? (released on w/DLC) - Achievements list update - Somewhat similar to PS3 v1.02, but lacks Versus netcode.

My guess is that Title Update 2, if it ever existed, could've been what is Title Update 3. Title Update 2 being submitted at the same time as PS3 1.02, but replaced by a resubmitted as a Title Update 3 before Title Update 2 even went live; making Title Update 3 "Title Update 2 v1.1/v2.0" (If you want)

DLC 1 (Versus) - Versus Mode Code - Not similar to PS3's DLC 1, which is just a key to unlock content in v1.02 (which seems to be a mix of Title Update 3 and DLC 1 + something else.)

Comment

Working...
                      X