No announcement yet.

RE games need REmakes for nex-gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like a remake of 3 in the style of 4/5. And no cut-and-paste Outbreak environments please. Seeing as it was probably the most action orientated of the original games, it could work.

Apart from that, the rest have either been covered, or still hold up today, imo.
    Last edited by MattJon; 04-12-2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattJon View Post
      I'd like a remake of 3 in the style of 4/5.
      Let's try and not destroy the originals, please?

Although 5 wasn't bad... But still. It should stay REmake-style. If they were to make it over-the-shoulder, then... eh. Although I do agree, it is the most action-oriented of the originals. But it's still not an action game.

Comment

they should remake them dead space style

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          Let's try and not destroy the originals, please?

Although 5 wasn't bad... But still. It should stay REmake-style. If they were to make it over-the-shoulder, then... eh. Although I do agree, it is the most action-oriented of the originals. But it's still not an action game.
          Yeah I agree, if you made it like that it not only would be more action oriented but would be far too easy. They were dead-on with REmake, ashame they never got around to doing the later games. I'd much rather see a remake of 3 then 2 though as I felt 2 is highly overrated. I got into the game with 2 but 3 was what really sold me on it. Hmm in a way, I guess they could make one game spanning 2 and 3 since they both took place at the same time roughly and in the same city. I doubt it would ever happen, but the thought of a high resolution Nemesis chasing me around is yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
            they should remake them dead space style
            Yes, because RE needs run-and-gun in order to eliminate Mr. X or Nemesis. >_>
            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-19-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Running and gunning with a shotgun, is not realistic. In fact, the recoil off most guns is too much to be able to run around aiming wildly. Resident Evil is pretty realistic when it comes to forcing the player to stop and shoot.

Comment

They need to remake Resident Evil: Survivor. That game had potential.
                That could be done on-rails for the Wii as it fits the whole concept of shooting in First Person, and let the REmakes of the original games in classic/RE4 style (I don't mind, I love RE4-5 gameplay. I would love to get those headshots on old-school zombies).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                  They need to remake Resident Evil: Survivor. That game had potential.
                  That could be done on-rails for the Wii as it fits the whole concept of shooting in First Person, and let the REmakes of the original games in classic/RE4 style (I don't mind, I love RE4-5 gameplay. I would love to get those headshots on old-school zombies).
                  YES!

Actually Survivor would be a good scenario to be included in the Darkside Chrinicles!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                    YES!

Actually Survivor would be a good scenario to be included in the Darkside Chrinicles!!!!
                    yeah totally

Comment

if they ever remade 3 im gonna be pissed cause they ruined nemesis in UC with his robotic voice and he just
                      looked to smooth like he was applying some lotion that his family doctor recommend him.
                      and if they did remake 3 there most likely gonna make nemesis the same way as they did with
                      UC.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                        CVX needs a remake the most, in my opinion. Its 3D environments don't hold up to the detail of the pre-rendered backgrounds of 2 or 3. For me, its the worst looking RE game.
                        I agree with this 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
                          all the old RE games need REmakes to 1080p ex.RE1,RE2,RE3,REcv,REzero,and RE4 all on one disc for the 360, pc,ps3. gimmie your opinions on this idea
                          That would be cool but all those games arent going to fit on a dual layer 360 disk. Maybe Blu-Ray. They would have to be on separate disks. RE4 on 360 would kick ass.

Comment

um no. that's like wanting Final Fantasy VII remade for the PS3. shouldn't break what was never broken.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              I say no. RE4, REmake, and Zero are modern enough, with the latter two already being remakes/later production models (0 was originally supposed to be on N64 I think). It would also be impossible to fit all of those games in their full ammount on one disc. I think the closest people are going to get to a remake of any of the older games is the Umbrella Chronicles/Dark Side games Capcom keeps making.
                              I agree. but as sad as it sounds im not losing hope. if they made REmake and Zero as well as RE4 (as if anyone didnt see that coming) then chances are dark side chronicles is just a taste of wats coming

Comment

ok how about they are all in one box set of REmake style game for the 360?

Comment

Working...
                                X