Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the possibilities that Wesker survived?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss him too!!! At least he gave his best in RE5, he looked so cool and perfect, well... maybe he was a bit stupid at the end, but it was still nice... in a strange way...

Comment

Wesker We will miss you.

Hellrizer: Why Wesker Why?!

Wesker: (*Breaks down door*) You imbecile! You thought I was Dead?

Hellrizer: Wait? What? Your alive?

Wesker: You didn't think that Chris could actually KILL me? No, Now Im more powerful than ever! HAHA

Hellrizer: Um, okay then why are you here?

Wesker: Because... I need you to help me.

Hellrizer: Why should I trust you? You killed Exceila!!

Wesker: No I didn't! I guess Capcom didn't tell you!

Hellrizer: Tell me what?

Wesker: Are you scared?

Hellrizer: Hell Yeah I'M scared!!

Wesker: You are on Scare Tatics!

Hellrizer: What? Really? Oh man you really had me! HAHA Dot, Did you put me up to this? HAHA good one!

Comment

"slim...you take 2 rockets to the face...call me afterward."

Actually, they didn't hit him in the face, they landed right behind him.
        ___
        And anyways, I think he's dead. Even though he is and always will be my favorite fictional character.

But if Capcom brings him back...I'll go to school drunk or something. Something special to celebrate.

Comment

Well, they might pull something similar to what they did in the Saw series. Like...Wesker did in fact die, but he set something up ahead of time as a 'just in case' measure.

But I'm not claiming it one way or another. Honestly? Capcom could come up with some bogus reason that he's not dead in future installments, or have the Wesker children project come up yet again. Or like mentioned, clones.

Or they could be like Dr. Doom and just claim it was a Wesker-bot. >.>

Comment

Or pull a soaps.

It was my evil twin! Now I'm a good guy, and I'm going to help Chris save the world!

Comment

And thus, the fangirls would go wild. And the Chris/Wesker fans would rejoice.

Thinking about that scenario, though, it would be pretty amusing...xD

Comment

That would be...Kind of odd. I hope they don't do that. But any reason they could possibly find to bring Wesker back would make the fan girls happy.

Comment

This is true. I would laugh so hard, though, if they were like, "Oh it was a Doo--I mean Wesker-bot! I created an entire army, so any time I die in cannon, if they need me again I can just say it was a robot! Neener neener!"

Then again, I'm hoping they just leave the Chris and Jill story finished for a bit and focus on what Leon and Claire have been up to.

Comment

We should find a way to clone Wesker ourselfs! I shall call it " Project Wesker the II"

Comment

I doubt the reason Wesker would be brought back would be to cater to homoerotic fangirls.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

"We should find a way to clone Wesker ourselfs! I shall call it " Project Wesker the II""

First, we'll need a lab, some of his DNA, and lots of hair gel. We can do this!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          I doubt the reason Wesker would be brought back would be to cater to homoerotic fangirls.
                          I would certainly hope not. But fangirls in general might get them to bring him back. You never know. *shrug*

Comment

"I doubt the reason Wesker would be brought back would be to cater to homoerotic fangirls."

Or the fambase in general?
                            Fan girls = Girls that defend their person to the death
                            Fan base = Fan girls and boys with weapons

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                              "We should find a way to clone Wesker ourselfs! I shall call it " Project Wesker the II""

First, we'll need a lab, some of his DNA, and lots of hair gel. We can do this!
                              Yes We can!! I already got his DNA but we need a lab. Can you provide us this?

Comment

"Yes We can!! I already got his DNA but we need a lab. Can you provide us this?"

Of course I can. Umbrella leaves abandoned labs all over the place. Let's go to Antarctica!
                                And, I have to ask. How did you get Wesker's DNA?

Comment

Working...
                                X