Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the possibilities that Wesker survived?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wesker is dead deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
      wesker is dead deal with it
      Everyone thought that after RE1.

There are two characters who can cheat death on the RE universe:

- Lisa Trevor
      - Albert Wesker

So, for the good of his awesome character, I hope he's dead for good. I don't want a Darth Wesker coming back, I'd rather see flashbacks/sidestories with him than a "magic trick" revival (well If it's explained very DAMN good then I'll accept it).

Wesker's Character on RE5, excellent

We knew that he was going to get like that sometime, he had too much power and resources, and he was a man of ambition, so extreme he "died" to become something greater.
      So him, trying to become a god, works IMO.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
        Everyone thought that after RE1.

There are two characters who can cheat death on the RE universe:

- Lisa Trevor
        - Albert Wesker

So, for the good of his awesome character, I hope he's dead for good. I don't want a Darth Wesker coming back, I'd rather see flashbacks/sidestories with him than a "magic trick" revival (well If it's explained very DAMN good then I'll accept it).

Wesker's Character on RE5, excellent

We knew that he was going to get like that sometime, he had too much power and resources, and he was a man of ambition, so extreme he "died" to become something greater.
        So him, trying to become a god, works IMO.
        I concur

Comment

• idk where else to post this since this is the only wesker thread for RE5 ive seen

has anyone ever noticed that in the main game Wesker is still using his M92F Samurai Edge Beretta? when Chris is on his knees and and wesker points the gun at his head (this is on the air bomber plane) and when wesker says "a new genesis is at hand" and if you pause it and look at the side of the gun it says S.T.A.R.S.
          why is wesker still using a gun that is 10 years old? i mean yha a beretta is a amazing gun but i figured he would have gotten rid of the M92F a long time ago.

Comment

• ^ Perhaps it was of sentimental value lol...afterall he did use it to kill Enrico.
            Last edited by REmaster; 05-23-2009, 01:26 AM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• lol probably. as i said it is a mighty fine gun.

Comment

Working...
              X