umbrella logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
    Tatoo your avatar. The first zombie you get to see on Resident Evil. It's an iconic image of the series.
    that idea has def been a big consideration for me but i would get the remake version because i just love the detail!!

Comment

Originally posted by umbrella corpse View Post
      that idea has def been a big consideration for me but i would get the remake version because i just love the detail!!
      Both versions are awesome, and it's more awesome the fact that you're willing to testify your love for the series by doing a tatoo on your body. My respects to you sir.

If you do that, please post some photos. That would be insane!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Note: If you personally can't decide which design you should get the tattoo in, you probably shouldn't be getting the tattoo in the first place.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          Note: If you personally can't decide which design you should get the tattoo in, you probably shouldn't be getting the tattoo in the first place.
          um no..i cant decide witch i like better because i want it so bad..have you even been reading?

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
          Both versions are awesome, and it's more awesome the fact that you're willing to testify your love for the series by doing a tatoo on your body. My respects to you sir.

If you do that, please post some photos. That would be insane!

dude i am def going to be posting pics and also if any of you live in the az area
          and like tattoo's i will be doing these my self so if you like what you see contact me!
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 04-20-2009, 07:18 PM.

Comment

i just wanted to add that after playing through r.e remake again i noticed both the stop sign shaped and concave versions of the umbrella logo in the game so i guess i will go with the concave since i like that one more anyway!

Comment

Working...
            X