I like to think of this as RE6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to think of this as RE6

The game starts out with a child watching T.V.
    Its a live news broadcast with one of the heads of umbrella
    shouting from the former company's, doorstep. As the crowd of civilians and
    police officers come closer he yells and throws the one of the T-Virus samples into the crowd. Then It goes like this.

Someone id like to see as the protagonist would either be Jill, Claire, or Leon.

Of course, zombies are back. No Majini or Ganados.

Walking while shooting would be a nice improvement.

Better cover system. Or no cover at all.

First aid spray brought back. Also Red and Yellow herbs as well.

The U.S. military could been seen fighting zombies to add to the horror.

anyone else have a different way they want Resident Evil 6 to be?

Need More Weapons.

Comment

My hopes for resident evil 6:
      Story:
      1. There are no preexisting resident evil characters anywhere near it
      2. Theres A bioterrorism attack in a major world city involving the t-virus
      3. An average citizen meets up with a BSAA soldier as they try and escape the city alive
      Gameplay:
      1. singleplayer
      2. Zombies
      3. 2 main scenarios. 1 starring a citizen of the city, and 1 starring a BSAA agent
      4. the return of zapping
      5. classic camera angles
      6. puzzels
      7. random events like in resident evil 3

Comment

^ What he said. Plus, no run-and-gun. Especially with the classic camera angles, it just wouldn't work.

Comment

My hopes for Resident Evil 6 have been well documented here:

Comment

For me I think a reboot is a must with some new main characters and new story but I would like to see Ada involved somehow. I don't know another outbreak in lets say Canada this time and Ada is there to "find" her boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
              My hopes for resident evil 6:
              Story:
              1. There are no preexisting resident evil characters anywhere near it
              2. Theres A bioterrorism attack in a major world city involving the t-virus
              3. An average citizen meets up with a BSAA soldier as they try and escape the city alive
              Gameplay:
              1. singleplayer
              2. Zombies
              3. 2 main scenarios. 1 starring a citizen of the city, and 1 starring a BSAA agent
              4. the return of zapping
              5. classic camera angles
              6. puzzels
              7. random events like in resident evil 3
              I think It would be cool to see Racoon City again :].
              I also dont know about the classic camera angles. Maybe once you beat the game it would be a cool unlockable.

Comment

I think RE 6 should have the gameplay of RE 3.5 because its a mix of classic camera angles and over-the-shoulder shooting, along with different characters with different stories that all intervene in some way. And have cool effects to the game like hallucinations and whatnot and the return of classic characters but playing roles similar to snake in MGS2. And have it go to the creepiest locations like in outbreak or dead aim and maybe surviving umbrella scientist are causing experiments creating more efficient BOWs and hiring terrorists as distractions for the BSAA and this is getting way too in depth lol thats pretty much the basics oh and a diverse arsenal of weapons like in RE4 thats all lol

Comment

Working...
                X