The Resident Evil Zero Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
    Your doing it wrong leech hunter is easy just kill every enemy in every room without picking up any leaches then use the map to collect the leaches.
    Again, that's what I did. I had Rebecca stay out in the main hall for most of the game, sent Billy in to basically clean out each room. Every time I saw a leech charm I would "touch" it so that it would show up on the map, but I wouldn't add it to my inventory until after most enemies were dead, and then near the end of my sweep I had Rebecca go in to certain areas and start picking up green leech charms, and then once I felt that most of the area had been rid of enemies, I went in with Billy to pick up the rest. In the end I had 49 Blue, 47 Green, and literally backtracked through most of the facility to find the others, and just couldn't. Plus, by that time certain areas (like the basement) had zombies in them, and since I had run out of most of my handgun ammo I didn't want to risk ending up dead from trying to constantly push them off.

Bah, I'll try again another day, but it really isn't worth it.
    Last edited by L-e-W; 05-24-2009, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• I almost cleared it once... I only had one leech left but a hunter came in and cut billy's head off. I first clean up every room and pick all the weapons first, then I'll start collecting leeches, but if you take a lot of time to do it some enemies will re-appear... specially zombies...

Comment

• Lol @ Jill fans attacking ANY character's personality is all I gotta say.
        Last edited by Becky's Butt; 05-28-2009, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• The Proto Tyrant was pretty cool. And...and...um...?

Besides the beautiful graphics, RE0 is easily the most unmemorable entry into the (main series) RE Franchise. There's a reason that 7 pages into this thread, most of the comments are negative toward this game.

The people have spoken. RE0 is the weakest entry for the franchise.
          And even if the people hadn't spoken, it still would be.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 05-28-2009, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Well my opinion is you have no right to your opinion.
            (Carlin, RIP)

Comment

• Yes we all have the right. Stop bitching others opinions. And I will tell you that RE0 sucks. It's that easy, and it has nothing to do with your lovely Becca, the game just don't fit with the series. Like JB said there are about 7 pages saying the same thing, the game is a waste of time. And I like Jill, but I don't really waste my time attacking other characters personalities, if you get angry just because almost everyone thinks RE0 is the least favorite from their list, then get over it.

Comment

• Who's angry? I'm merely expressing indifference. 7 pages of people can say all they like. it doesn't mean anything.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of RE0, but I have to say, REmake is totally boring compared to 0.

RE0 was ok, realistic coop aspect. I hate the "we are trapped in a mansion with living dead creatures....let's split up! "

Comment

• I just finished reading the Zero book by S.D Perry, I enjoyed the book thought it was definatley worth the read. I never completed the game so it really made me want to play it but my Gamecube is on the fritz. I guess I have a reason to buy Archives for the Wii now. In order of my favorite's of what I've read so far would be 1,2,3,0. If your a big fan of Zero and haven't read it you should like I said it's definatley worth the time.

It seems in every book you learn something you didn't know, it may not be canon but so far apart from Jill being a former burglar with her dad I liked her ideas. There's a part where Rebecca bumps into Enrico and the team before they make it to the mansion and he say's they are heading there. Don't know if that's in the game or not but if she did make it up I thought it was a nice touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                      I just finished reading the Zero book by S.D Perry, I enjoyed the book thought it was definatley worth the read. I never completed the game so it really made me want to play it but my Gamecube is on the fritz. I guess I have a reason to buy Archives for the Wii now. In order of my favorite's of what I've read so far would be 1,2,3,0. If your a big fan of Zero and haven't read it you should like I said it's definatley worth the time.

It seems in every book you learn something you didn't know, it may not be canon but so far apart from Jill being a former burglar with her dad I liked her ideas. There's a part where Rebecca bumps into Enrico and the team before they make it to the mansion and he say's they are heading there. Don't know if that's in the game or not but if she did make it up I thought it was a nice touch.
                      I loved the novel for RE0. I read it not too long ago, actually. They are fun if you suspend the belief thing and remember that it's not exactly game canon. But there are fun little extra tidbits that don't contradict the actual canon that you can use in say, RP and fic-writing.

Comment

• It has some difference of this version for the one of the GC?
                        Last edited by Wesker Evil; 05-31-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X