3.5 vs. Final comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5 vs. Final comparison

In the hallway where you place the two chalices the wind effect is similar if not exactly the same as the fog version / ship version.
    This is part Twenty Eight of my run of the Main Game of Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition on professional difficulty. Here, Leon finds some jewels, practices his ...

PRESENTACION PRELIMINAR DE RESIDENT EVIL 4, ESTE MEJOR CONOCIDO COMO INTRO DE RESIDENT EVIL 3.5 JAMAS VIO A LUZ.

During the time where you play as Ashley in the unlit underground section the knights are exactly same as those knights in the 3.5 gameplay video / hookman version which wield there axes and swords.
    This is part twenty six of my run of the main game of Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition on professional difficulty. Here, Leon Plays Sniper, and you control Ashle...

An interview with Hiroyuki Kobayasi has recently featured within the hallowed pages of the EDGE magazine, revealing one or two gems of information about the ...

When you knock over the gas canisters whilst battling the Verdugo in the sewers the screen effect is similar to the 3.5 power effect in the re4 / bh4 trials.

Just a small observation there seems to be a lot of reused ideas during these stages.
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-27-2009, 06:04 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Nice article. Thanks for that
    Sevket's Game Collection
    PSN Gamercards

Comment

someone posted a screen which highlighted that there was one balcony like area that was almost exactly the same as in a similar area in Haunting Grounds. Capcom loves to reuse assets.

Comment

I heard some of the areas from the Umbrella's End stages in RE:UC were jacked from PNO. 3. Anyone know if this is true? I know Capcom reused more assets for the game than they probably did making new content. Even for the stages created specifically for UC (such as the 3D versions of REmake and Zero) you trek through most of them more than once.
        Last edited by LVL100 Merchant; 04-24-2009, 02:34 AM.

Comment

I heard that in gears of war you control the character from behind, just like in RE4. Don't know if it's true tho??!?!?

Comment

Damn I wish 3.5 would have kept going in the direction it was headed. It just looked and felt so much scarier than RE4 (which isn't hard to do), it just seemed like the right way to go next. Hell, who knows where we'd be now with RE5 if they wouldn't have scrapped 3.5 at the last second and made RE4, with plagas galore...
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
            X