No announcement yet.

is gamestop trying to rip me off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks bro but i bought them yesterday everything was half off and i picked them up with a GC controller the only thing i need is a GC memory card but that was my fault i didnt pick one up cause i didnt no you needed one
    cause i thought the Wii had a built in GC memory card.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      i didnt pick one up cause i didnt no you needed one cause i thought the Wii had a built in GC memory card.
      wow and you wonder why it says in the Wii manual you need a gc memory card to save gc data? wow just wow how stupid has the new generation become.
      "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

i dont see how a crappy game (no offence to anyone who really loves CVX) could go up in price.

ehh but then again its probably just cause they didnt make that many as they did RE2 and 3.
        I have the GC version and my old dreamcast copy and I'll say that with a gameshark the GC version can be played almost entirely in 3D which is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
          wow and you wonder why it says in the Wii manual you need a gc memory card to save gc data? wow just wow how stupid has the new generation become.
          i agree who the fuck does not know that you need a memory card to play any of the last gen consoles are you THAT new to gaming? if so why are you here?

also when i got cv for dreamcast like yen years ago i thought it was like the greatest game i had played since well r.e 2 and the graphics at the time were amazing!!
          Last edited by umbrella corpse; 04-29-2009, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by umbrella corpse View Post
            i agree who the fuck does not know that you need a memory card to play any of the last gen consoles are you THAT new to gaming? if so why are you here?
            hmm lets see i didnt no you needed one cause i never bothered to read the Wii manual.
            i also figured it was gonna be like the ps3 where you didnt need a memory card, it was just built into the
            consel.

im also here cause i enjoy RE and its one of my favorite games and i happend to find the
            people here cool as hell. thats why im here.

Comment

hmm lets see i didnt no you needed one cause i never bothered to read the Wii manual.
              i also figured it was gonna be like the ps3 where you didnt need a memory card, it was just built into the
              consel.

im also here cause i enjoy RE and its one of my favorite games and i happend to find the
              people here cool as hell. thats why im here.
              my bad dude i thpught you meant that you did not know you needed a memory cards and i mall like damn we needed cards for like ten years!! but again im sorry i ranted for some reason!

Comment

it cool, my bad too.

Comment

They're all really rare in Australia, and Japan too.

I think that CVX had the smallest print run of all three, and it seems to fetch the highest prices from what I've seen. I bought a copy of RE2 because it was cheap ($25 AU), but haven't even seen a copy of RE3 or RE CVX used on GCN here. I probably wouldn't buy them anyways - I have all the Biohazards on GC, as well as at least one other format.

In Japan I could find them in stores if I really went looking, but they were quite expensive - also, Biohazard 3 on Dreamcast can fetch quite a bit in Japan too.

Big Stu's right but - They're worth what you're willing to pay for them. Ultimately that's what it comes down to.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
                    I know. Expecting next gen machines to have some built in memory! PSSH!

Comment

Lol that is odd. Around the uk I've seen RE2/3/CVX for about £10~13 ($16~20), but here it seems that the GC RE4 is in high demand with stupid price tags (almost to its original release price).

Comment

Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                        Lol that is odd. Around the uk I've seen RE2/3/CVX for about £10~13 ($16~20), but here it seems that the GC RE4 is in high demand with stupid price tags (almost to its original release price).
                        hmm thats oddf, here gc re4 is around $14.99

Comment

in the uk is it hard to find the american version because i know that re4 over there is like heavily censored right?

Comment

i think so.

Comment

Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
                              as long as capcom and nintendo keeps RE-release them they wont go down for along while
                              actually normally when a company re releases o prduct the the price goes down because there are more copies available i asked game stops manager why the games were so expensive and there official answer was that the price is based on the amount of available units the comapny has over all but than they had no responce when i asked why twilight princess was only 5 dollars cheaper than it was almost two years ago when it came out because those games were made in mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                                I know. Expecting next gen machines to have some built in memory! PSSH!
                                remember we are talking about nintendo here they dont conform to the standards that make games new and pleasing only making gimmicks that only the old and r.e fanboys like me buy! seriously the only games i own for gamecube are chronicles and all my old r.e games oh! and zelda

Comment

Working...
                                X