My custom Hot Toys Wesker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My custom Hot Toys Wesker

Well, i'll go ahead and make this my first "official post". Well ive been here for a while and have been an avid Resident evil fan / collector since it originally came out, and still love the series to this day (minus the whole dead aim/ outbreak spinoff)

Well Resident evil 5 for the most part wasn't too interesting until i got down below the ancient ruins to the underground lab and met up with an old favorite ....the licker.... but even better is when i got to see wesker in all of his glory in next generation graphics. So pretty much i had to have an action figure of him. Im still praying that both NECA and Hot toys will make a wesker in there second series of figures....but i couldn't wait. So after about 3 weeks of searching for pieces and $110 later it all came together. I was lucky enough to snag the infamous hot toys trutype body with 30pts of articulation as well. It isn't 100% accurate as there is no 1/6 clothing like weskers (mostly just the top) but i managed the best i could. And did manage to get some nice leather boots and holsters. Let me know what you guys think.

Andy
    Attached Files

thats sweet dude. he looks young lol.

Comment

Cool.

is that James Marsters' head? lol

Comment

thanks

na its the hot toys british tank commander head. see the pic below. and as for the youngness look, i was going more for wesker original look instead of his uberly detailed aged look from 5
        Attached Files

Comment

Heh, in those pics they look a lot like James (He played Spike on Buffy and Angel.)

Comment

You should get some Sculpey and make him have Wesker's hair

Comment

Working...
            X