This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weskers analyisis

Ok everybody anyone that actually payed attenion to wesker?The reason for his incredible powers is because when he died from getting massacered by the tyrant the t-virus was in his body but his system was modified and he had his own control and ability to do almost anything.He can dodge bullets in RE 5 so blow out the lights and get a rocket launcher he will grab the rocket when its fired so shoot it then you or sheeva hold him down and insert the medicine into his body.

no questions will be answered so... srry

from, wesker stars23

p.s,i learned this from RE umbrella chronicals, and RE 5

...that's not quite right, I'm afraid. As it actually explains in RE5 he infected himself with a variation of the Progenitor Virus, which has so far been unclassified, but is certainly not a T-Virus sample. He, himself, is a normal but genetically 'superior' human, in that both his parents were unusually intelligent and healthy. The Virus, normally called the Wesker Virus due to, well, only being seen in Wesker and only being used on the Wesker Children enhanced his speed, strength and durability beyond human levels but requires a serum, either or a booster or possibly an immune system suppressor, to continue functioning.

And I learned this via playing the whole series, reading some books, talking to a whole ton of folks and, well, being an RE Fanatic. Seriously, you need to stop trying to explain a series that, well, we know better than you do about. Sorry dude, but we're all bit RE fans here and we all know all the stuff you've posted.

Comment

Is this guy for real or is he just a troll??

Comment

Originally posted by Mesker View Post
        Is this guy for real or is he just a troll??
        I don't think we should discuss it here. Let's just make sure the admins are aware of anything suspicious.

Comment

BA_DUH! *cue dramatic gopher*

Yea I agree with Darkmoon...most of the people in this forum are pretty obsessed with the series, to the point where they're quite aware of the facts. Why would you come here thinking otherwise?
          Last edited by REmaster; 05-07-2009, 10:15 AM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Not the most intelligent thing to do, coming onto a RE forum, telling us things we've known for ages and then getting it wrong.

But y'know....thanks for trying?

Comment

I apoligize im still a noob at this thats just what i figured from playing umbrella chronicals and RE 5 an apoligie to you and everyone.

p.s thx for being polite about it

Comment

Locking this again, same reason as the other topic.

Comment

Working...
                X