This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be aware!

There is a monk in RE 4 that operates a mini gun! whatch for future posts on this subject have things to do

from,wesker stars23

NO REALLY ?

DO TELL US MORE BROTHER !

Comment

Sarcasm is not the answer. Although informing an RE fansite about a miniboss from a five year old fan game is equally not gonna win any brownie points. I mean, seriously, I've been aware of JJ and his gun toting ways for a good long while.

Comment

Spoilers.

Comment

Wow, I'm not even sure to say lol. Um...this is a Resident Evil forum so pretty much everyone here is well aware of these basic bits you've been posting lol, things that occured in RE4 isn't exactly breaking news.
          Last edited by REmaster; 05-07-2009, 11:31 AM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Sarcasm is not the answer. Although informing an RE fansite about a miniboss from a five year old fan game is equally not gonna win any brownie points. I mean, seriously, I've been aware of JJ and his gun toting ways for a good long while.
            I'm about 90% sure that he's talking about that red monk with the skull mask that runs away and reappears with the turret in the middle of that one room...

Comment

yea thats the only thing i can think of, but if it isnt that blows my mind XD RE4 is so easy its not even funy... thats why its so easy to make Videos cause ive memorized the cutscens...
              sigpic

Comment

Um...Thanks for trying to help out and all, but just about everybody's played the game and beaten it. This IS a Resident Evil fan site, after all.

Comment

Locking this one too, same reason as the others. Spam.

Comment

Working...
                  X