This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srry for being so amuture about all my posts

I apoligize im getting bored easily and I just need for things to post about

It's ok, but as some advice I would just post a thread when it's eithier something that everyone can have an opinion on, or it's something new that may still interest people. You don't necessarily want to start a thread that's only going to live to see 5 or 6 posts lol.
    If you're so bored just find some other threads to post in. Trust me, there's quite a few topics around here that I'm sure you would be interested in.
    Last edited by REmaster; 05-07-2009, 07:39 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

What the hell is going on here?

You gotta stop posting topics like this. You have three locked topics already. You should probably lurk for a while to understand how we try to do things around here before posting a topic every 20 minutes about whatever you feel like, man. Try lurking more, reading the FAQ and reading the rules.
      Last edited by Vector; 05-07-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Three topics closed? Damn.... I think that is the best record on THIA. And within 20 minutes?

Comment

No I'm sure a few trolls have outdone that. Obviously this person isn't doing it intentionally (I guess), but when someone tries to spam on purpose it can get pretty messy. ^ Chris has given some good advice.
          Last edited by REmaster; 05-07-2009, 08:05 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            What the hell is going on here?

You gotta stop posting topics like this. You have three locked topics already. You should probably lurk for a while to understand how we try to do things around here before posting a topic every 20 minutes about whatever you feel like, man. Try lurking more, reading the FAQ and reading the rules.
            PSEUDO-MODERATOR!
            See you in hell.

Comment

if i accept your apology will you stop making RE4 threads with info that most of us RE veterans already know?

Comment

I would suggest looking at old threads and see if you can add anything new. Better to post something meaningful in an old thread than start a pointless new one.

Comment

Locked since it's both in the wrong place and spam.

Comment

Working...
                  X