Floating Leon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floating Leon

I found a glitch that woul be pretty cool to tell but im afraid of the replies I might get.Anyone that wants to know they can ask polightly.

from, wesker stars23

You might as well just say it now since you started a thread lol.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

LOL
      REmaster you need to ask politly to get the answer. stop asking so harshly.

Comment

Can I Please have the information for this glitch

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          LOL
          REmaster you need to ask politly to get the answer. stop asking so harshly.

not politely

polightly ! :p

Comment

lol

Comment

*scratches head* wasn't this floating glitch discovered years ago? and i'm sure there's tons of youtube vids showing this.

Comment

Hes talking about the glitch in RE4 where Leon hops across the fence out of the map's boundaries and starts floating.

Comment

High Quality link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADnI6uTr3o&fmt=18How to active two glitches in the farm stage, can be activated only when Ashley is with L...

Comment

ahh kinda reminds me of the atari no hit command in the re4 debug menu.

Comment

yea that glitch is easy, wesker you should just maybe think your posstes through, talk about things like future things that might happen. thats what we all do. and if you want to talk about glitches start a forum that says RE glitches, but ive started one like that but it died a while back
                      your welcome to poste in that one if you want
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X