Gamestop sale on RE5 merchandise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamestop sale on RE5 merchandise.

I got an email about a Gamestop sale and they have some RE5 stuff in it.

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

I think I might pick up the RE5 faceplate this afternoon. Might want to call ahead before you go in to make sure they have some in stock.

Might grab that messenger bag. The shitty "Tricell" one I got with my CE version of RE5 is too small...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
      Might grab that messenger bag. The shitty "Tricell" one I got with my CE version of RE5 is too small...
      yha tell me about it, i thought it was going to be pretty big cause in the stock photos it looks big as hell but nope.
      sure wasnt.

Comment

And the material is weak. D: Good collector's item though. Yeah, I'll be nabbing that bag for sure.

Comment

is this sale stuff only for online or is it for all gamestops?
          jw wondering cause my gamestop started the half off sales when i bought my RE2 and RE3 for half off.

Comment

I think I might get the headset as I need one anyway.

Comment

i'm thinking about getting the bag and the ps3 covers.

Comment

I'm probably am going to get that PS3 Headset. It looks pretty awesome, oh and maybe that Faceskin too. I want to pimp out my PS3! I might Mod it to with some red LED lights to match with the whole RE5 theme

Comment

Working...
                X