Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did lisa trevor ever freak any of you out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
    Despite it all, though, her story is so sad, and reading about it always makes me wibble a little. I feel so bad for her.
    Yeah, I really felt bad for her as well after reading her story. But hearing her wailing and chain rattling still scares the shit out of me, besides the Crimson Heads she's definitely the scariest thing in the REmake.

Comment

Lisa was one of the truly unsettling things about Remake. I mean, on one hand I felt sorry for her after reading all of George's journal entries, and Lisa's Diary, and her mothers note, but she honestly startled me, even in UC (although she was less frightening in that, and instead more frustrating.

I think the best example of this is in the underground cavern, where I was essentially running into her at every corner. It was nerve-wracking!

Comment

I think its awesome that so many people were (or still are) afraid of Lisa.

She was a truly great RE monster, horrific but not ridiculously grotesque. Terrifying but also subtle. She had wonderful build-up throughout the game.

I miss bosses like Lisa Trevor.

Comment

I was like 5 when i first played Resident Evil on Playstation. I think i peed my pants at every zombie. If i would have made it to trevor, i would be in the corner with my controller :]

Comment

Yeah, Lisa still creeps the shit out of me.

I think the best aspect of her as a monster is that if you read all of the files, they actually make you feel compasion for her, and an enemy that you have an emotional tie to is the most frightening kind.

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
              still wanna give her a hug now?
              Holy *uck that looks like the skull from Metallica's Damage Inc t-shirt without the spiked club..

Yeah on my first playthrough of Remake that whole cabin scene was creepy.

Comment

I love how when your exploring through the caves and you find all these lit candles like she was performing some sort of rituel or something. Then yuo follow her little hallway full of water and come across a tiny little bedroom, then it hits you that Your in Lisa's bedroom! And then you read her diary and think she's gonna come round the corner at any moment, so you climb up the lader to escape, then realise the ladder leads right to her home.

I loved that so much.

I wonder if Jill ever visited Nemesis's bedroom and read his dairy too?

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                Everything about her freaked me out especially since she cant be killed. It is really tense when you first see her in the cabin and have to get the crank. Chris Kramer and the producers of RE 5 should play remake if they want to know what fear and suspense is.
                LOL yeah i know right.

Comment

1st time playing though I'm like how the hell am I gunna beat her? She can't die. Was scared in the cabin where I had no other way but to take a hit off her....was in the orange after 1 hit

Comment

still wanna give her a hug now?
                    That's creepy. Where did you get that pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      That's creepy. Where did you get that pic?
                      That pic is lisa's character model from remake itself minus the skin she has over her head , i ripped her model from the game itself.
                      Last edited by DXP; 05-16-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

That pic is lisa's character model from remake itself minus the skin she has over her head , i ripped her model from the game itself.
                        make her and Kirk hug together lol

Comment

Damnit the Photo isn't showing up on my PC, does she look scary? ive always wanted to see under her mask.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                            Damnit the Photo isn't showing up on my PC, does she look scary? ive always wanted to see under her mask.
                            It's mostly just a skull with eyes... With some nemesis tentacles coming out of her jaw?..

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              how about now:

Comment

Lista trevor did freak me out every time she appeared, It was the very same feeling as with nemesis but scarier because she appeared less than nemesis....
                                Every time I heard her moan I equiped the best weapon i had

Comment

Working...
                                X