Modding BioHazard 2 Sourcenext

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modding BioHazard 2 Sourcenext

I've recently started to mess around with BH 2 sourcenext version for fun. At the moment I am able to:
    - change PC/NPC skins (PLD, EMD+TIM) and swap weapon models (PLW) (common knowalage),
    - changing background music/voices (SAP) (common knowlage),
    - change the door sequences (DO2),
    - rename RDTs so for eg. the BH 2 Trial Alley shortcut is playable (only the RDT, the BGs are messy),
    - editing the save files via hexeditor based on Enrico's documentation (Biohacker 2 does not work with BH 2 SN ver saves for me).

I need help on two things:
    - knowlage on how the BH 2 SN (and I think the other PC versions as well) loads the rooms so I could change the order (to eg. start a new game, go to Kendo's shop and after the door sequence end in the main hall of the RPD),
    - ADT format (and YES, I'm aware of: http://rewiki.regengedanken.de/wiki/...dent_Evil_2_PC , but I don't have a clue on how to take advantage of that knowlage).

I would be REALLY gratefull if someobody could help to figure out the abouve mentioned things (explanation, tip, info, ANYTHING)! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Now I know exact answer for the first question thanks to Enrico's RDT guide: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...hp?showtopic=1

The alley shortcut is fully playable now!

EDIT 2: My progress:
    A taste of things to come... Featurnig: Calico 950 BH 2 Trial model fully playable (assigned to Claire's handgun), BH 2 Trial Alley shortcut playable and the...

Featuring: 1.5 music, Elza damage effects changed, fully playable 1.5 Rocket Luncher, Chemical AC-W24 beta item, the infamous zombie head in the licker hal...
    Last edited by SeiyaKou; 05-12-2009, 07:06 AM.

very good mod.XD
    I also do that, but with AR codes to create new ways of playing the same game.
    checking the mastercode certainly I did for the trial?

Comment

Working...
    X