No announcement yet.

The Reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s funny to me is that, in my experience, Reapers bring out amity during online play. Sometimes, when I am playing Mercenaries online, I can’t help but get really frustrated when playing with a stranger and they do something “stupid” that gets them killed; however, it seems like in the case of Reapers, I just can’t get mad at my partner, because I totally understand how those wankers just get you sometimes and you can’t do anything about it. They’re seriously the one enemy in RE5 that I don’t get upset with when my partner dies.

Comment

reapers....the real reason i like the unlimited rocket laucher

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkone View Post
        reapers....the real reason i like the unlimited rocket laucher
        I find the AK-74 more effective, but thats just me.
        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

im really not sure if i like these or not. i have to admit though that they are the only monsters in an re game that i fear because they are so damned hard to kill and they are normally to fast to kill with the infinite launcher lol. but apart from being the only things in the game i actualy go ah shit about they are also annoying lol so like when i kill one im just like yea go on f**king die you twat lol

Comment

in an re game that i fear
            What it's all about.

Comment

I died 17x in the last stage on normal on my first playthrough. Most of those were due to the reapers...Gah.

Comment

Reapers?

Was a name for a B.O.W. ever more appropriate?
                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

I loved them. I am a big fan of all the Chimeras, Drain Deimos, Brainsuckers, Novistadors... So yeah, the reapers were great. Probably best of them all.

Comment

I hate you reaper, why can't your weakspots be open for an extra second or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Lev View Post
                      I died 17x in the last stage on normal on my first playthrough. Most of those were due to the reapers...Gah.
                      OUCH thats gotta hurt

i like the reaper, or else the game would be way to easy

Comment

I'm all like "YEAH! Shot it's head....woa woa wowaoaoaoawoaawoa WTF regenerate it's head????!?!?!?!"

*Chris gets impaled*

Comment

There is one way I found to avoid getting impaled, just blow one of its arms ( or 2 ) and it wont be able to impale you directly, he will need to regenerate a little.

Comment

The mention of the Reaper brings back a funny memory....
                            When me and my bro encountered it at one point we had no idea what to do, so we just bombarded it with the Grenade launcher, i mean...it was like a constant stream of grenade explosions. Then the smoke cleared and it wasnt even scratched. We were like...what do we do now? shut up and knife the b****rd!
                            Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 06-24-2009, 06:32 AM.

Comment

I always use the striker on in. Even though the M3 is more powerful, I always get killed when I use it against the reaper.

Comment

yea i thought the reaper was great, first time i saw it i ran but was like good distance, *turn around WTF!!!!!!!1 its right there *dies* XP
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X