Question about the "Complete Disc"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the "Complete Disc"

Now, I know that the Japanese "Biohazard: Complete Disc" included with the Director's Cut Dual Shock release had 1.5 footage, some save files and a Japanese-dubbed opening for the game, but I was wondering if there was any other footage on there? Someone on Youtube uploaded footage of the disk, but for the RE 1 section of the disk, it seemed like there were multiple cutscenes (they weren't shown, though), so I was wondering if it basically included all of the cinematics with Japanese audio, or if they were something else. Plus, I was wondering what those special save files contained. Anybody out there with a copy of the disk care to clarify?

It includes all the Endings for Bio1 dubbed in Japanese along with the Intro, four Bio1.5 videos, and about 20 saves for Bio1/Bii2/Bio2DS.

Also if you look through the disc with a TIM viewer, you'll find an alternate file for the title screen (says Resident Evil Complete Disc instead of Biohazard Complete Disc) which leads me to believe this disc was originally intended for the USA as well, but got scrapped.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Here's the Resident Evil .tim for your viewing pleasure.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	OMAKEUS_0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	398601

Comment

I think it's too bad the USA version of this disc was scrapped.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Yeah it should have been a pre-order bonus for RE2. I wonder if Capcom still have the uncut footage from the 1.5 movies? That would be nice to see.

Comment

You would of they'd include it with Director's Cut Dual Shock Greatest Hits.
            I guess they couldn't been arsed making the US game saves.
            I noticed the capcom intro logo got changed too.
            old used the original resident evil releases
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

new used on the director's cut releases and resident evil 2.
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-19-2009, 09:10 AM.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X