RE5 in under 5 hours - And other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 in under 5 hours - And other stuff

So, I want the Wesker (special) figure, and for that, I want to complete the game in under 5 hours to get the infinite rocket launcher and with it get an S rank in the chapters I haven't goten an S yet.
    Now, what I whant to know is:
    1) is it very dficult to beat the game in under 5 hours? (I know it is stupid to ask this, it's just that I don't what to try withought knowing what i'm up to first)
    2) If I put the pause menu, des the "time-count" stop??
    3) Does the "time-count" continue when I'm at the BSAA menu (the "merchant" menu, hehe)?
    4) wish me luck hahahahaha
    please, answer soon, i think I'll try it this night or tomorow

1/ not at all, skip all the cutscenes, play a next-run with powered up weapons, lower the difficulty and you can easily beat the game in around 90 minutes, maybe even less.

2/ no idea

3/ no idea

4/ good luck.

Comment

1. If you wanna do the game in under 5 hours it would be handy to have infinite ammo and just pick up health. It's fairly easy I did it when I replayed the game for the second time on normal didnt even realise I did it.
      2. Yes time stops. Me and my mate was playing and got interupted by his sister when we carried on bout half hour later, then complete the level it was only like 10 mins as our time.
      3. You mean the weapon select menu? Before you start the game? No time doesnt count there.
      4. Good luck bro its fairly simple.

Comment

It's a lot easier than it sounds if you use full upgraded weapons and infinite ammo.

Good luck anyways.

Comment

1.yes its easy
          2.yes it stops
          3.no time does not count when your in the item management menu
          4.i hope you fail

lol jk goodluck

Comment

Dude, just speed-run the chapters that took you a long time...and then focus on the S's in another playthrough.

Comment

haha, ok, thanks, seem like I saw it as a dificult thing when it really is simple (but I needed to know the questions 2 and 3, hehe).

Now that i see, I forgot to put the "other stuff" in my first post, so here it goes:
              - What do you think Chris Kramer ment when he sed in an interview: "there will be an entiere puzzle-level and after that there will be somthing mindblowing"; was he refering to the likers or to jill or what???
              - The other thing is: you must admit: this game made a good ending for this part of the RE univers, you can clearly see this by cheking the number of posts in this "Kijuju Forum",the game left almost everything (concerning the Chris-Wesker-Jill story) clear, there aren't much things to ask, onlly stupid things like: how did Wesker and Jill survive?
              The onlly important things to ask are future questions, like: what hapened to Tricell? and some silly ones, like: did Jill and Chris get together or WHAT???
              Last edited by Guest; 05-17-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

5 hours isn't that great an accomplishment really. Once you've played the game several times over you'll tear through it really quickly with your maxed out weapons.

Comment

Well I'd assume that the entire puzzle level refers to Chapters 4-1 and 4-2, with 5-1 to 5-3 being the mind blowing part (and it came off that way for me).

Comment

Just get all S ranks on Amauter and that way you can get the Wesker firgure. The speed run is easy as the game was little exploring.

Comment

hey, jst so you guys know, I got it the other day, I didn't eveng get to the boat that the infinit rocket launcher apeared available, seems my timing was prety well on final chapters

Comment

Good to hear. On Easy and with infinite ammo, it is really easy to complete in under 5 hours. It's just run through and blast everything with your best guns and avoid the stuff you don't need to do, like treasures.

Comment

well done soldier.

sorry been playing MGO to much

Comment

i have played re 5 in 1:32 hours (easy) and 1:42 hours (veteran)
                            tomorrow i will make s aspeedrun at normal and profi

Comment

Working...
                            X