Petition against Resident Evil 4 Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition against Resident Evil 4 Afterlife

After watching Alien Vs Predator Requiem I thought I'd check around online and see what's the gossip about a new Predator film. Turns out the franchise has a massive following and some guys on youtube have put together a petition to bring in some awesome director to make the 3rd AvP. Forget his name and it's not important. After Anderson did so bad with the first film they booted him off the franchise. But here we are 3 films later and he is still making more. So I figured maybe no one has tried this so I'm going to get this petition signed with as many names as possible and I'm gonna email it to Sony Screen Gems. So leave your name/screename/permission below if you don't wanna see a 4th crappy film by P Anderson. He couldn't get away with it with the Alien and Predator fans so why are we Resident Evil fans letting him piss all over our beloved franchise just to make a quick buck. Thanks for your time and I hope you see the light and leave your name.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah. An online petition is just what'll stop Sony from making in a few more millions.

Comment

What in the history of his film-making career could possibly lead you to believe that Paul Anderson actually cares about what the fans think?

Comment

Also...a petition on a forum that only members would be able to post on? haha, even if people do want to bother signing you'll be lucky to end up with more than a few dozen haha

Comment

That's the spirit!!

Mate I don't care if it works or not, least I can say I tried rather than just sit there and do nothing. I'm gonna get as many names as I can then send it to anyone that has anything to do with the film. They wont cancel it but if I can talk people into signing this form then they surely wouldn't pay to go see the film and it will be an epic fail. Tell what you just said to those Avp Fans because now they got this directors attention and if he gets an offer to make AvP3 you really think he would say no?? So there is no harm in trying mate.

Comment

screw petitions, lets just go there and shoot there asses

bronson style!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
              screw petitions, lets just go there and shoot there asses

bronson style!!!!
              Lol I like the way you think. But lets keep it legal.

Comment

Leave Bronson out of this, he's gunning down angels now.
                See you in hell.

Comment

You guys arent giving me a yes or no, So I'm just gonna add your names and if you don't like it you will have to let me know because I don't have time to talk everyone into this.

Comment

In truth, that's the best shot you've got!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                      In truth, that's the best shot you've got!
                      Gimme a month then come back and ask me how its going. I got 37 names in 20 minutes and that's just from 2 forums I haven't even started on youtube yet. This aint gonna be no 100 people petition man I'm looking to get a good few thousand.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                        Gimme a month then come back and ask me how its going. I got 37 names in 20 minutes and that's just from 2 forums I haven't even started on youtube yet. This aint gonna be no 100 people petition man I'm looking to get a good few thousand.
                        Hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands -- it doesn't matter. You think anyone gives a shit? You think a bunch of signatures is going to convince ANYONE to not make money? You, sir, are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          Hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands -- it doesn't matter. You think anyone gives a shit? You think a bunch of signatures is going to convince ANYONE to not make money? You, sir, are delusional.
                          You sir are lazy. If the Avp guys could do it why cant we. You honestly think if I can get a list of all these people that say they will not be going to see a movie if its made by a certain director. Don't you think there is the slightest chance that they might think hey maybe we should get someone else to make this movie. Not the slightest? Please heard of Jericho the TV show? That was canceled and it came back on the air because of public demand.

I'm not saying they are gonna cancel the movie you are missing my point, I'm saying maybe they will change it or the director. Even if that doesn't work at least I am talking all these people into not going to see the movie. Then when it does fail and they waste all this damn money maybe they will change something. I got 82 people who agreed with me so far 82 Vs ChrisRedfield29 and Bigstu. Hell it was worth it, if you guys dont agree good for you but I'm done arguing with you, I dont need to convince you I just need your approval.
                          Last edited by P Anderson DIE; 05-18-2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Online petitions have never worked. Sony Pictures don't care what the fans think. Do you really think the Resident Evil fans are the ones who pay money to see these films? No. It's the unwashed masses who don't know "Resident Evil" from "Adam".

It's cute that you care, believe me, we all would love to never see another Resident Evil movie in theaters, but the truth is we can't change their minds.

Comment

Instead of giving you my 'approval', I'm just gonna not see the movie if and when it comes out. That's me doing my part.
                              Last edited by Vector; 05-18-2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X