No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Parody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was really funny. I guess you need to find some females to do Jill's and Rebecca's voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
      That was really funny. I guess you need to find some females to do Jill's and Rebecca's voice.
      I've offered to voice some of the female characters, I'm getting a new microphone this week so I can send in some dialogue and hopefully I might be helpful to REmaster for his parody. If I'm good enough for any of them of course (as this will be my first attempt for such a thing), then REmaster can pick whoever he wants me to voice.

It'd be great to help for such amazing parodies.
      Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-24-2009, 10:10 PM.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
        I've offered to voice some of the female characters, I'm getting a new microphone this week so I can send in some dialogue and hopefully I might be helpful to REmaster for his parody. If I'm good enough for any of them of course (as this will be my first attempt for such a thing), then REmaster can pick whoever he wants me to voice.

It'd be great to help for such amazing parodies.

yha im helping as well

Comment

If you wanted, I could do some female voices. :3

Comment

Yea sure Just send me an MP3 voice sample, PM me for my email. I've been really busy lately writing a comic that's going to be published in September, hence my rare visits over the past few days. I'm going to hopefully start rcording in the next week or two so we'll see what happens, but there's no rush
            Last edited by REmaster; 05-26-2009, 10:10 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

good job on the vid man. Im not one for re parody's but this is fantastic.

Comment

Thanks again, I'm just finishing the Script so those of you who are sending me voice samples should go ahead and start getting them ready
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                  Thanks again, I'm just finishing the Script so those of you who are sending me voice samples should go ahead and start getting them ready
                  np, if you send me the script i can send you some lines of the character you might want me to play *cough*Barry*cough cough*

Comment

Oh god, if you could send some of the female character's lines my way...

I kind of freaked out when I was doing audio recordings, and have been trying to work out what I should say since I lost my initial recording (program crashed) to send. I'm sure you'd prefer not having practically an entire recording of insane laughter...

It would be an absolute, ABSOLUTE help to me if I had some lines instead of going off what I have people randomly suggesting to say on the spot and record it. ((I'm so sorry to be such a pain like this, asking for any lines or whatnot as I'm an absolute failure seeing as I've never done this before)).
                    Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-29-2009, 08:44 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Yea don't worry about it. I'll send you some lines

Comment

^ Yea don't worry about it. I'll send you some lines
                        Thank you, SO MUCH!
                        sigpic

Comment

No prob, it might be a few days though because I'm still getting everything together...I'm pretty confident this episode will be better than the last.

Comment

yo REmaster, i have time today so ill get some recordings and send them your way. i can read from my script that i sent you is that ok?

Comment

Wow this made my day haha. The comment about scattering the weapons around the rpd was great. You should put these on itunes, make a podcast of it.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                yo REmaster, i have time today so ill get some recordings and send them your way. i can read from my script that i sent you is that ok?
                                Yea that's cool.
                                Originally posted by fffour View Post
                                Wow this made my day haha. The comment about scattering the weapons around the rpd was great. You should put these on itunes, make a podcast of it.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X