Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did wesker ever intend to use uroboros for himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did wesker ever intend to use uroboros for himself?

I was just thinking about this the other day, but do you think wesker ever intended to become one with the uroboros? Personally I don't think so. I always saw it as a desperation move to finish Chirs and Sheva off. I mean wesker was actually better off without the uroboros, minus the whole injecting his pg67aw virus constantly, but from his being god point of view, why would you want to be infected with the same thing everybody else is? Anyone else think so?

I think he wanted to control it, to the point that he'd be able to become one with if necessary, but I don't think it was particular goal of his.

I think he was incapable of being "infected" by it. He engineered the things, after all.

Comment

I think he was going to yes.

I think the fact that he ended up doing so in the final fight proves it. Yes, he was pissed off, but he wouldn't do it if he didn't plan on doing so at a later date.

Comment

I always saw it as a desperation move to finish Chirs and Sheva off
        Yes it was but if his plans worked and him infected the work, he would have used it on himself. At the end of the game it was his last resort to kill Chris and Sheva.

Comment

I don't think Wesker would have used it on himself. He already has a very powerful virus living inside him, he really didn't need Uroboros. I believe Wesker only let it take him over so he could defeat Chris and Sheva, as someone mentioned already in this thread.

IMO, I think his body would have eventually rejected Uroboros. The Wesker Virus seems stronger than Uroboros.

Comment

I would say no.

Comment

Working...
            X