No announcement yet.

Your Dream RE5 Alternate Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in all serious now *throws tribal chris idea into garbage* i would like to see a younger jill and younger chris in street clothes or a rebecca chambers costume and barry costume...maybe not even a costume they could be added characters for mercenaries and vs

Comment

Chris in his Heaven leather jacket, white t-shirt and jeans but throw knee pads on them, or his center concept art photo in the Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition guide, it looks sick.

Sheva should have something more Millitary, but in honestly I would just be happy with Jill in eaither her BSAA outfit or Josh in his as download characters, and please make them right shoulder cause I hate playing left shoulder with sheva online sometimes.

Oh and I almost forgot about wesker, I'd like to see him in his Stars outfit or something close to it but maybe with the Tri-cell logo instead or his turtle neck outfit, I really hate it but I think that would make me want to crush him more lol >.<
      Last edited by J_Man757; 06-25-2009, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
        That's kinda foolish, don't you think? Isn't it pretty much his STARS outfit with a different patch? Correct me if I'm off the mark, but they still look damn similar.

Its basically his S.T.A.R.S outfit but put the new body armor on instead of his green vest. its still kinda cool thought.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          That's kinda foolish, don't you think? Isn't it pretty much his STARS outfit with a different patch? Correct me if I'm off the mark, but they still look damn similar.
          It's infinitely cooler looking than his STARS uniform for one thing.

Oh no he didn't...

In all seriousness, though, it's actually quite different from his STARS uniform (it's much closer to what the other BSAA operatives wear during the game, with a few differences here and there), but I imagine someone who's big into tactical gear and whatnot would probably get more out of it than someone who isn't.

Comment

Fair enough.

I still say a Ryu costume is in order, or a Guile costume.

Comment

A shirtless Chris costume would be wonderful. Really wish they would make one.

Comment

RYU & Chun-li costume for chris & sheva
                Bison & Cammy costume for Wesker & Jill

Comment

Chris S.T.A.R.S. outfit, same for Jill and Wesker, swap Sheva for Barry. Then rehire the original RE voice actors to re-record the dialogue so it's campy...

Comment

Working...
                  X