My version of RE6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My version of RE6

Well ever since that interview saying that RE6 will completely rejuvenize the series along with a possible 8 yr develop, meaning it will probably be on next gen game consoles, ive come up with a possible fan storyline and a few features. Now i know this means absolutely nothing, and fat chance any of this will happen, just figured id post it to see what some of you all think.

Storyline

Beginning cutscene:

Flash back to Chris and Sheva fighting the mutated wesker. While this is going on, in between various punches and throws, it flashes from the fight back to the africa test subject facility and zooms in on a computer searching threw names and stops on sherry birkin. A pod begins to move down the plat form.
    Mean while Chris is holding wesker while sheva stabs his heart.

The pod door opens

Wesker falls into the lava.

Sherrys eyes open, revealing the uroboros cat like eyes.

Screen goes black.

fast forward 8 yrs later. Most of the world has fallen in a deep global depression. Most third world countries cease to exist do to bio terror and economic distress. Only 3 main countries are still struggling to hold on, USA EUROPE, JAPAN.

However japan has just recently been steath bombed with uroboros, and various viruses by an unknown force. (Yeah we finally get asian zombies)

You play as a bsaa marine who gets dropped in the middle of a heated conflict, but your team is quickly overpowered by both ganados and zombies leaving you to retreat until night comes giving you a better chance to escape....

Some of the various features i would love to see:

Real time gameplay i.e. it can go from night to day while you play

Both Zombies and ganados. Zombies will attack both you and ganados since they don't have the parasitic mind. (due to weskers experimentation we have both slow and dawn of the dead speed zombies)

The ability to actually hide from your enemies, so once they see you they just don't magically know where you are at.

You are in a city again, and with RE4 gameplay, all buildings are accessable.

Ammo is scarce, like in RE1, but being a prepared marine you start out with a buckload of ammo, but you must save it for later. Instead you can use some of outbreaks features and use the enviroment and poles. all cars can be used as explosives.

You can lurer zombies into ganado infested areas to help even the odds.

the less dead bodies you leave laying around (meaning they don't dissappear) means you will face less stronger uroborors infectees.

RE4 merchant reappears to help you with all of your ammo needs

you can hot wire some cars to help get through populated (thanks to dead risings gameplay)

So anyones opinions?

Originally posted by thedarkone View Post
    So anyones opinions?
    Publish your passions your way. Whether you’d like to share your knowledge, experiences or the latest news, create a unique and beautiful blog.

Comment

Comment

The Merchant killed it for me, sorry. D:
        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 05-21-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I think it's a really cool and creative idea overall, only part i disliked was the gameplay similar to RE4 part. I think for your idea neither the classic gameplay nor RE4/5's style of gameplay would be the best choice. Also i think it would be cool if you could go into country area's in some parts too.

I think this would be better of as a completely different series, or a spin off RE game. Not a main series game.

Comment

Not a bad idea but I think the merchant has to go.

Comment

I think this would be better of as a completely different series, or a spin off RE game. Not a main series game.
              Well see thats kinda the direction i think six will be going in. I mean 5 for me was the end of the original storyline and the main antagonist is now dead. This is just my opinion but the series can't keep reverting back and forth between leon, jill and chris to be the main character. Not only for the fact that they used so much but nothing is new to them. The characters themselves are no longer suprised or scared like the in the original game because they have had so much experience in it. Thats why i introduced a new character but one that is part of the BSAA, still having ties to 5.

Not a bad idea but I think the merchant has to go.
              eh, i just threw him in there on a personal note. I was actually quite a fan of him in 4, not for the odd fact that he was a ganado selling weapons, but he had a great personality lol.

Comment

Working...
              X