X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Chess Man!
    See you in hell.

Comment

Now the Wesker figure I could see spending a lot of money on.

Comment

Do want but the price....meh. That's what credit cards are for.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

so yha its offical im getting it. i gots my birthday money early $200 WHOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
            Does anyone know the best/most reliable site to place an order from, on that note?
            Big Bad Toy Store is selling Chris and Sheva for $169, Wesker will most likely be the same price. It's a really good site, I've ordered from them before.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...vil%205&page=4

Comment

i wonder what the next HT RE5 series will be i hope it has S.T.A.R.S. Wesker and battle suit Jill

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                Big Bad Toy Store is selling Chris and Sheva for $169, Wesker will most likely be the same price. It's a really good site, I've ordered from them before.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...vil%205&page=4
                Thanks so much. b

Comment

The Chris and Sheva figures look a lot more like their in-game counterparts than Wesker.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    The Chris and Sheva figures look a lot more like their in-game counterparts than Wesker.
                    how? the wesker figure looks exactly the same as he does in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      how? the wesker figure looks exactly the same as he does in the game.
                      His face? Not at all.

Comment

dude. its a figure its gonna look slightly different face wise, there is no figure that exactly spot on with the characters/persons face. when they make that they wont be 7-12 inches there gonna be life sized.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          dude. its a figure its gonna look slightly different face wise, there is no figure that exactly spot on with the characters/persons face. when they make that they wont be 7-12 inches there gonna be life sized.
                          Dude. Did you even read my first post?

I never said it needed to look exactly spot on. Chris and Sheva look a lot more like their in-game counterparts than Wesker does.

Comment

heres a few more pics i picked up over at onesixthwarrior forum. I can easily tell you why this figure is more around the $210 mark than chris or sheva $140, he has red LED lights behind the eyes so they can light up. Im definatley going to have this guy preordered.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Wow...he definitely looks really, really sick. If I were ever to spend that much money on a figure, it would be that one.

Comment

wow thanks for the pics darkone

jesus that figure is bad ass, i cant wait to get it!

Comment

Working...
                                X