RE question of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE question of the day

Why didn't the chopper radio in for RPD backup after seeing what happened to Alpha team. Couldn't he have been charged in a court for involuntary manslaughter? He saw what happened and just took off...

idk why.

heres a question for you in RE3 all the roads are blocked off. how the hell did leon and claire just ride right into Raccoon city?

Comment

Because it's BRAD. He probably wasn't thinking straight. That, and I'm not sure what he would have said to them “hey, uh, some zombie dogs just mauled my teammate to death and now the rest of them are running for their lives.” Possibly if he had, he'd just be sending more unwitting people to their doom. In the end, he does come back, and nobody believed them about what happened anyway, so I guess they just laid his little mistake to rest.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        idk why.

heres a question for you in RE3 all the roads are blocked off. how the hell did leon and claire just ride right into Raccoon city?
        And here is someone wanting an expanded intro explaining THAT on RE Darkside Chronicles.

Comment

what?

Comment

I think Ridley means that he agrees with you on that question (about the road blocks in RE3/RE2) Nemesis, and that Darkside Chronicles would be a perfect opportunity to explain/rectify that issue.

As for Brad not calling for backup, considering his nickname Chickenheart I doubt he would have been capable of calling for backup aside from stuttering and screaming "A PACK OF DOGS ATE JOSEPH! Oh my god, this can't be HAPPENING!" which wouldn't be exactly helpful to any rescuers (also considering, the amount of prank calls put into rescue and/or emergency services it would probably be put off as a really joke/prank from the S.T.A.R.S. on the R.P.D. general divisions).

So, I do have to agree with WeskerSexyCheez that Brad most likely wasn't thinking straight and in addition to the S.T.A.R.S. division being classed as the best of the best generally it wouldn't have been logical to get more people involved and in the end exposed to the B.O.W.s' that utterly decimated the S.T.A.R.S. division. So in a way, Brad was doing the correct and the incorrect thing by not calling for backup.
            Last edited by Enetirnel; 06-02-2009, 05:46 AM.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Here's another
              Leon tells Claire to head to the police station it'll be a lot safer...then goes in Kendo's Gun Shop and doesn't ask him to go to the RPD with him...if he was already commited to meeting Claire why hang out with Kendo? A great death scene..but this could have been avoided eh?

Comment

Logically, it makes sense to hang around the main weapon supplier in such an emergency (additionally remembering that Kendo and Barry are friends, so Kendo would be more likely to know what to do in the situation that Raccoon was in) so Leon probably lost track of time and figured that Kendo would eventually follow the logical path to the R.P.D for safety.

I mean, you wouldn't want to run out of ammunition or weapons - so you try to be friendly to your manufacturer and/or dealer to try and squeeze a couple of items out of him and if Kendo had been told about what happened in the first place, I personally believe that Leon assumed that Kendo would either end up in the R.P.D. sooner or later OR do something else to secure his own safety... so he didn't really worry about him unlike Claire.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                X