Possible 1.5 Camera angles in RE2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible 1.5 Camera angles in RE2

After much reviewing through images and comparisons I came up with something. Everyone knows about this image right? (Upper middle)

Now if you were to compare that image with the image of the Back Parking Lot in the regular game, you would see that the camera angles and prospective are almost the same. Could this mean that the rear parking lot of the RPD on RE2 was the same location as the factory in 1.5??? You decide, fellow Beta-Hunters. I look forward to it... >:3
    Attached Files

Can you post up some comparison shots from RE2? I don't have time to go and check the game right now.

Comment

We already know.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

No. It just means that they used identical camera angles for two completely unrelated places.
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-04-2009, 06:33 AM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

Its just if I know how to get the 1.5 background to replace the ones that are in there now....

Comment

Interesting theory. Unfortunately you'd likely need skills only Dominion has.

Comment

The camera angles are still off by a bit. They still wouldn't be completely accurate. I'd rather spend my time bugging with the lab areas if I were you, lots of recycled stuff there.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

The labs appear to be pretty much reused...although there are several rooms missing in the RE2 version, most notably the Shelter.

Comment

The shelter was probably cut because they removed the burning lab idea..so maybe that's where the characters made it to before the fire broke out...

Comment

The Lab Entrance, when you arrive from the tram, and the Security Office can be replaced, they are the same rooms, just different camera angles.

Comment

Working...
                    X