RE2 PC Mods Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE2 PC Mods Websites

I Googled all over for Resident Evil 2 Mods, but I either get RE4 Mods or games that don't protain to Resident Evil at all. If anyone is making good mods or know any RE2 websites that have mods still available. Please...I'm very desperate... :<

I really don't think RE2 has much of a modding fanbase. You might wanna search around Biohaze or something, but other than that, I can't help you there.

Comment

Oddly enough, Bioflames has kinda become a hangout for a lot of the modders.

But I think the main issue lies in the fact that most of the modders have still only discovered how to change minor-medium things that are only mildly amusing or interesting. The only person right now who really knows how to fully mod RE2 is Dominion. That or just no one else has bothered to start a project.

I don't think you'll find much though.
      sigpic

Comment

I Wanna be a member of Bioflames, but it won't let me. I wanna be able to help some people out with the information I have

Comment

You have to get Dot50 to approve your registration at Bioflames, just send him a PM, it shouldn't be any problems.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, but seriously. One thing that intrigues me on the Trial of RE2 is...the Watch! What did they intend to do with a watch?

Comment

It might be a joke or dummy item. I believe the trial of RE4 you could find Mikami's wristwatch or something, maybe the watch was in the files I'm not sure. But I remember hearing about something like that. I wouldn't put too much thought into it. My only other possible guess would really be that it has a code on it. Even though you can't 3d examine in 1.5 or 2, you might Examine it and it says i.e., "the numbers 329 are etched on the back". And in a file it would have said the code to a storage locker was etched into some guy's watch so he wouldn't forget.

Who knows.
              sigpic

Comment

And those beta plugs, what were those plugs intended for? And the red chemical and blue chemical, if you combine them, you get a green chemical in a big bottle.

Comment

I'm sure they were originally meant to be the chess plugs, but got scrapped and replaced with their "better" half.

Comment

And the MP5?? WHY REPLACE A MP5 for a MAC11??? AND THE CALICO 950.

Comment

Not an MP5. MC51 (or as it is misspelled in 1.5, the NC51, but it's really an MC51)

The chemicals I believe will also still change the grenades in retail if you use them in the inventory using the debug inventory menu. It's a leftover feature from 1.5 that I guess was planned for retail 2 and canceled. In 1.5, you could change both the hand grenades and grenade round types by mixing them with certain other items.

Don't remember the plugs off hand, but pretty sure they became the chess piece plugs in retail.
                      sigpic

Comment

I see you've been doing your homework.

Comment

1.5 is what I'm all about, been so for over 10 years. Not so much homework anymore as it is being the professor passing on the knowledge when it comes up.
                          sigpic

Comment

lol, it will come possible. 1.5 will be playable. Anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                            X