Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure these shots have been seen but dunno if these scans have been

Comment

About those scans, they are pretty stupid (except the pics).
      Ever since when Leon and Elza (Elsa in the scan) are S.T.A.R.S. recruits?
      Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Lol yeah

Comment

ahhh Alzaire Dot and imacwesker (i meanchined your names cause i think 1.5 when i see those names btw) lol just was treading around these forums this 1.5 topic definitely brought back some nostalgia also brought back the drama which was the playstation museum era blehhhh anywho good to still see some ppl keeping the 1.5 spirit alive I suppose
          Last edited by belmont1997; 07-21-2011, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Seriously who wouldn't wanna keep the 1.5 spirit alive? I mean we have several mods revolving around 1.5 and hacks and what not, of course we can't let this die. As such, we need to see more custom backgrounds and more 1.5 backgrounds too because they much us happy and alive XD

Comment

Where can I find all the Inflames screen shots? I'm sure there are tons I haven't seen yet. :/

Comment

The public ones are available at bioflames.com. There are some non-public ones, however, that are used to double check claims. In other words, the experts know a few things most don't to double check possible copies.

Comment

I made these in my spare time.

If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Hi guys I was interested how many eras BH 1.5 has and I found 6.

Era 1. Leon looks like Chris.

Era 2. Leon has a Police logo on his back and his clothes look a little different.

Era 3. Leon has civilian clothes and different hairstyle.

Era 4. Leon has his normal clothes but no gloves and Elza was first shown in this era and has short ponytail hairstyle.

Era 5. leon has gloves and holds pistol like hes ready to fire it and Elza has different clothes and longer ponytail and hold pistol like shes ready to fire.

Era 6 (Final). models has better textures but their ready to fire animation was removed.

Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

The "Final Era" didn't removed the ready to fire animation. If you check the videos correctly, sometimes the handgun they're using is the Burst Handgun.

EDIT:
                      Forget what I said. They really removed it.
                      Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2011, 12:15 PM.

Comment

@GameTak3r: The Eras are 5 in total. There are minimal differences on the first one like Leon's vest having POLICE on the back in the show video and not in the press images, but similar differences also happened between other Eras, like 3rd and 4th, though much more unnoticed. The way they have been divided is the one that suits better the constant changes the game received during its development.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTak3r View Post
                          Hi guys I was interested how many eras BH 1.5 has and I found 6.

Era 1. Leon looks like Chris.

Era 2. Leon has a Police logo on his back and his clothes look a little different.
                          The overall design remains, this would still be classified as era 1. I recently posted on assemblerforum the reason I use the "era" classification is for simplicity of general organization. Classifying new "builds" or "eras" for each and every change is pointless. There can be minor differences in media within the same era.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                            The overall design remains, this would still be classified as era 1. I recently posted on assemblerforum the reason I use the "era" classification is for simplicity of general organization. Classifying new "builds" or "eras" for each and every change is pointless. There can be minor differences in media within the same era.
                            Ok thank you for your reply Alzaire and Ridley W. Hayes

I get it now.
                            Last edited by Guest; 07-26-2011, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

btw download link is not real it is other game but this guy claims that he has game.

one of his comments queto 1. I cant leak the game due to me being a legal licenced owner they embedded my name in the code AND on the main menu. 2. Abandonware is only for PC based stuff and is not legal although alot of hard heads think it is legal. Capcom cares. I cant say this because i will get prison but i know why they cant release it/leak it and one hint is that it would end capcom forever.

Is this guy for real.

Comment

I would pay 10.000$ if he shows screens proving he have it. He's a liar ¬¬

Comment

Working...
                                X