Biohazard 2 Backgrounds versus Biohazard 2 Trial unused Backgrounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 2 Backgrounds versus Biohazard 2 Trial unused Backgrounds

Here you can see some backgrounds from the final game and the trial edtion.Very hard work to find all pictures!
    On the left you see the final game and on the right side you see the unused backgrounds from the trial:

Where do you think the door in pic #18 of the trial edition images lead?

Comment

Impossible to say. It may well have lead to another basement room that we already know and the layout simply got altered around a bit.

Comment

I found some other interesting stuff:The left pic shows the re 2 demo and the right pic shows the biohazard 2 trial edtion:

Comment

I find it strange that in the hallway with the red jewel statue puzzle, they add an arbitrary locked door in the final version. I figure the meaning of life's in there, because you can't fucking get it opened!

Comment

Its boarded up in the otherside, why do you think Sherry can crawl under it on Leon B game?

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              I find it strange that in the hallway with the red jewel statue puzzle, they add an arbitrary locked door in the final version. I figure the meaning of life's in there, because you can't fucking get it opened!
              You can get to the other side of that door, just not through it.
              The other side of that door is the hallway which leads to the library. Where you find the handgun parts.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Hmm, wow, I always thought that door with the hole lead to an unknown area, I never realized they connected. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                X