No announcement yet.

Who's your favourite? Good/Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your replies so far guys some good character choices.

Comment

Self-righteous fools('good guys'):
      Chris Redfield
      Claire Redfield
      Sheva Alomar
      Jill Valentine(RE1 and RE3, I hated her RE5 rendition)

Umbrella's leftovers('bad guys'):
      Albert Wesker
      William Birkin
      Nicholai Ginovaef
      Jack Krauser

Mysterious asians:
      Ada Wong
      Last edited by Vector; 06-10-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Good:
        Chris Redfield
        Claire Redfield
        Leon S. Kennedy (RE2)

Bad:
        Ozwell E. Spencer
        Nicholai Ginovaef
        Sergei Vladimir
        Greg Mueller
        And no Alexia? D: I am disappoint.

Good guys:
        Jill Valentine
        Claire Redfield
        RE2 Leon

Bad guys:
        Alexia Ashford (<333)
        Veronica Ashford
        Alexander Ashford
        Alfred Ashford (to an extent, he is okay, not as much as the others though, nowhere near Alexia)
        Excella Gionne
        Nemesis

And I have a general love for anything Umbrella Corporation without a specific person, so I suppose I could stick the entity of "Umbrella" in with the bad guys too.

Comment

Good:
          Rebecca(<333)
          Jill
          Billy
          Chris

Bad:
          Wesker
          Alfred
          Alexia
          Excella

Comment

Good:
            Claire
            Sheva
            Jill

Bad:
            Nicholai
            HUNK (?)

Comment

Good:
              Jill Valentine
              Claire Redfield: Both Jill and Claire are there just based on them being tough women. Especially in RE3 and RE:CV. I love it when Claire tries to get the lugers from Steve "give them to me" almost as if she's trying to be seductive but it just doesn't suit her
              Leon Kennedy: Yes the RE2 iteration...he reminds me of myself, people stepping over him. etc
              Luis Sera: A good example of altruism and willpower. Here's a guy with a mind-altering parasite in him who manages to get it out and challenge a powerful cult (reading this to myself makes me want to punch RE4 though). I suppose his character is the prime example of the exposition that Las Plagas retains traces of the host's personality. Either way, his motivation wins me over.

Bad:
              William Birkin: I think people tend to overlook just how depraved he is (even though this thread seems to favor him anyway). Regardless of him transforming into a vicious mutating beast, the only thing that matters to him is his research, and from the sound of it, the glory reaped from that research. Not even money! From the 80s to the 90s, it seems that he's only trying to show up some prodigious aristocratic girl and he does so by virally torturing another girl. He has a wife and child, yes, but the circumstances give the impression that they're nothing but a way to further his cover. His child ends up neglected, and his wife ends up obsessed and insane. It's such a dark coincidence (I'm still debating whether or not this could be considered irony) that after throwing away Lisa Trevor following his discovery of the G-virus, he infects his own thrown away daughter with it.

Vincent Goldman: Thinking about this guy's actions gives me chills. I would even say that he surpasses Spencer, just because Spencer stays on the sidelines throughout the series. This man tortures children by performing brain operations while they're awake, and he enjoys every minute of it (I was going to slip that Kenneth Baker quote re Ocelot here, but I forgot the exact phrasing, nemesiswontdie or Mr. Spencer help out please!). Let's not forget what a master of propaganda he is. Execution of escapers = mass suicide. Virus research = sickness cure. Enslavement of a community by mass pharmaceutical company = Careers with benefits!

Alexander Ashford: Yes I know, a lot of this has to do with my weird obsession with the Nosferatu boss fight and music. Still though, not unlike Birkin, he has children purely from a research standpoint. Obviously look how that turned out. God only knows how he fucked up and killed Edward (it had something to do with Progenitor, didn't it?), but my theory is that he did so on purpose. Umbrella seems to have a history of its employees standing on each others' shoulders and kicking each others' heads. Just another callous, insolent, and spoiled kid who has something to prove. OH YEAH, AND HIS TENTACLES AND POISON ARE EPIC BADASS BRO! THE BLUE HERB DON'T WORK!

Grey area:
              Lisa Trevor: the only reason she's at all "bad" is because she attacks the player character. Beyond that is a completely innocent teenaged girl who's invited to a mansion only to become a living, breathing Bikini Atoll for every inhuman experiment Umbrella concocts. Obviously something can be said about her will, because she still has human consciousness after all of this viral and parasitic crap.

Comment

Good:
                Claire- Mainly because she seems the most real out of everybody else.
                Billy- Because of his backstory (which, imo, was great)

Bad:
                Spencer- Heartless and cold
                Goldman (Survivor)- Heartless, cold, and malicious
                Dr. Cameron (4D Executor)- Powerful and amazing, my favorite villain

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  (I was going to slip that Kenneth Baker quote re Ocelot here, but I forgot the exact phrasing

Snake: It looks like he had some fun with you all right.

Baker: He's not human. I tell you, he loved every second of it.

Comment

That's the one, thanks. Stuff like that makes me smile.

Comment

Good Guys
                      Chris Redfield- I was born with his talent...im not kidding either, I have tons of redfield flare and awesomeness in my blood
                      Leon- He just plain looks badass and ready to put zombies and smelly spanish people in comas
                      bad guys
                      Spencer-my darkside is the same as his dark side but i only unleash it when someone pisses me off
                      Wesker- reminds me of when I was a kid
                      Salazar- i love this guy i mean come on who doesn't like gray haired 20 yr old unstable midgets
                      "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

Good:
                        Barry
                        Jill
                        Clair
                        Leon

Bad:
                        Birkin
                        Wesker
                        Alexia
                        Nemesis

Comment