Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Plagas Zombies(by this I mean Zombies with las plagas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Plagas Zombies(by this I mean Zombies with las plagas)

Just think of it Las Plagas infected with the T-virus is inserted into people causing them to attain all the affects las plagas does but also because of the t-virus they look like rotting corpse...intelligent rotting corpse that eat you like you look like fried chicken from KFC. This could be like a new type 4 plaga but then they could develop a type 5 that makes them look like regular human beings like most of the ganados and majini do. IMO I would probably shit my pants when I see them in a new RE game that is if they do this, I mean it would be a OMFG that is so god damn scary moment.
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

It's an idea, but one thing to bear in mind is that an infected Plagas would almost certainy spread the virus to a human when introduced, limiting the human's ability to move and most likely the Plagas' ability to manipulate the body as well, since the T seems to have a negative impact on the brain and central nervous system.

Comment

Las Plagas infected with the T-virus would be utterly pointless and detrimental. The T-virus catalyzes cells and erodes them, causing a decrease in intelligence in exchange for rampant mutations. Considering the Plagas main benefit is the retention of intelligence, it'd be pretty pointless.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Las Plagas infected with the T-virus would be utterly pointless and detrimental. The T-virus catalyzes cells and erodes them, causing a decrease in intelligence in exchange for rampant mutations. Considering the Plagas main benefit is the retention of intelligence, it'd be pretty pointless.
        Yes but what if they found a way so the T-virus wouldn't do that to the las plagas T infectees?
        "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

I think it depends on how the T-Virus would affect the Plagas.

Comment

^ Yes, we don't know how the T-virus would effect the las plagas. For all we know, it could make something more powerful than Chris Redfield has ever faced

Comment

The T-virus affects everything in the same way, the only time there is a substantial difference is when it infects plants rather than animals. In general, animals show a decrease in overall intelligence. Even Tyrants and Hunters are extremely limited in their intelligence. The NE-Alpha parasite alone can only increase it ever so slightly.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                The T-virus affects everything in the same way, the only time there is a substantial difference is when it infects plants rather than animals. In general, animals show a decrease in overall intelligence. Even Tyrants and Hunters are extremely limited in their intelligence. The NE-Alpha parasite alone can only increase it ever so slightly.
                But it affects different types of animals differently. Leeches become more intelligent and form a hive behavior. Insects grow to gigantic sizes and sometimes develop deadlier venom. Mammals either just experience degeneration of the brain and become more violent (dogs), others gain muscle growth and lower intelligence, while humans lose mental and physical capacity. Reptiles sometimes grow to gigantic proportions or just become more violent. Birds develop hive activity and become more violent. All creatures infected with the T-virus have the capacity to mutate as well. Humans that are disabled while infected with heal the muscles and nerves to become a much faster, deadlier, monster with claws.

The T-Virus is highly mutagenic. It affects animals differently. Las Plagas is nothing like any animal we've seen infected before. Plagas victims are already limited in intelligence and are only able to follow their master. Some T-virus victims, like the Yawn and Leeches in the hospital, retain intelligence or become more intelligent.

My idea is the host body would become infected and turn into a zombie. The parasite, however, would retain the intelligence it originally had (still limited from a normal human) . The parasite would grow abnormally large and spread to other parts of the body, becoming exposed in some places. The infected would still exhibit cannibalistic activities and be able to spread the T-virus.
                But theres no way to predict these kind of things.

Comment

Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
                  Yes but what if they found a way so the T-virus wouldn't do that to the las plagas T infectees?
                  Then if the T-Virus didn't erode intelligence, then what would you need the las plagas for?

Comment

God, the T-virus is so highly detailed and everything that people might start actually taking it for the real deal

Comment

Just found this. RE5 wesker is cool enough, but the zombie/plagas is what really caught my eye.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzBfU...eature=related

Edit: Raiden is also in there lol.
                      Last edited by REmaster; 07-08-2009, 11:50 PM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

thats pretty damn cool

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                          Just found this. RE5 wesker is cool enough, but the zombie/plagas is what really caught my eye.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzBfU...eature=related

Edit: Raiden is also in there lol.
                          (( I recognize those mods! ))

I find this idea quite interesting, for the reasons BLSR1 if also combined with Wesker's suggestion that the human mind and/or personality can also influence the course of a T-Virus carrier's mutation and to retain a level of intellect...

The result sounds more or less to what Lisa Trevor was capable of, due to the use of the NE-Alpha Parasite - which in itself appears to have some form of similarity to the Las Plagas parasite (which could lead one to believe that the NE-Alpha and Las Plagas could in fact be of slight relation, or simply that perhaps the NE-Alpha parasite could be a mutation of the initial Las Plagas combined with the NE-T Virus (a variant of the T-Virus) to create the NE-Alpha parasite within the Umbrella Europe laboratory, which could explain another thing - as to why Wesker had a map of the Castle in 2003 as seen in RE: UC if this was the case on how the NE-Alpha was created).

Just a quick idea on it, my memory is probably incorrect about NE-Alpha and the NE-T Virus though.

I'd hate to go up against tons of enemies like Lisa. Now, THAT would scare the crap out of me.
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-09-2009, 05:37 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                          X