RE 2 N64 Version alternative costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE 2 N64 Version alternative costumes

Here are the costumes,wich only exist in the N64 version from Resident Evil 2.I think Leon looks very cool:

Leon's second costume looks like Pierce from Parasite Eve 2. Awesome!

I have the N64 version, but never beat it. Perhaps I should? I do still have my N64.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

play it in the modus normal and dont pic up any ammo or weapons till you are in the police station..Kill the zomby (Brad) and get his key.

In the N64 are 16 other files wich only exist in this version (EX-Files)

Comment

Thanks but I already knew how to get the alternative costumes. Man the N64 version look dated. Still a good game though.
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-20-2009, 03:39 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

hmm i gotta get that purple Claire outfit looks pretty cool actually.

Comment

i think this version is much better than the "normal" re 2 and the EX-Files are very interesting

Comment

I've been playing with the idea of using the n64 emulator in Zelda Collectors Edition & Master Quest so I can play it on the GC but I don't think it will load roms over 32MB although when I asked emu-kidid over at tehskeen he said pokemon stadium 2 might work with it so I don't know anyway I'm gonna try rebuilding the disc and see what happens.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                the EX-Files are very interesting
                the EX-Files are really good too. i like the one you find on the bus in the suit case before you get to the RPD.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                  I've been playing with the idea of using the n64 emulator in Zelda Collectors Edition & Master Quest so I can play it on the GC but I don't think it will load roms over 32MB although when I asked emu-kidid over at tehskeen he said pokemon stadium 2 might work with it so I don't know anyway I'm gonna try rebuilding the disc and see what happens.
                  You're better off running it from the Xbox (original Xbox) or PS3. I know the Xbox emulator is pretty quick and plays RE2 decently. I have no experience with the PS3 one though.
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-20-2009, 10:42 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

ps3? you mean psp?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                      First of all, you should switch to using the emulator from the Zelda Collector's Edition disc. That disc contains an updated emulator that supports Majora's Mask, which just like RE2 N64 uses the Expansion Pack.
                      Though... the GC only had 48mb of memory in total (iirc), so you probably can't get RE2 to work on it due to memory limitations of the GC hardware.

Maybe you could somehow inject it into the Majora's Mask Virtual Console release and play it on the Wii...

Comment

What if you blank the fmv? isn't there a .n64 rom editor?
                        what's the shortest cut scene in the game the water statue?
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sigpic

Comment

@ nemesiswontdie: damned ,i have oversight this document.....do you know where all the EX-Files are lie?
                          I am at the Lab with Ada and Leon and i have found 5 files

Comment

You might as well get yourself a N64 emu for the PC, either Project 64 1.7 or Mupen 64.
                            Find yourself a good controller (USB) that you feel comfortably with and you're set to go.

P.S. I use my PS3 controller and connect it through USB, but first you got to find drivers for it.
                            Last edited by Kaneco; 06-21-2009, 04:03 AM.

Comment

My pc isn't good enough to run it anymore I burnt out my gpu a while back
                              so I have to make do with the sucky on-board one that doesn't have pixel shader support
                              Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-21-2009, 04:09 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X