RE5 Collector's Edition - $45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 Collector's Edition - $45

Details here. If you put off buying it because it cost too much, now could be a chance to buy it.

Damn. I'd love to pick this up for 360(I already have it for PS3), but I gotta pay my credit card bill first.

Comment

seems like the deal is PS3 version only though, no similar page for the 360 version on the site.

Comment

this collectors edition is ultra shit..the redfield figure is very mini and the bag looks like a shopping bag and the carton of this edition is very airy and breakable..
        if you want a really good collectors item,buy the e-capcom limited edition

Comment

i agree with Kendo i hated the US collectors edition. it was a waste of my money.

Comment

You get the spiffy bluray making of though ;)

Comment

thats true, but other than that its a turd
              1.for the adds and such they made the tricell bag look big when you get it nope here you go heres a small man purse for you
              2.the figure i mean i figured i was getting a good detailed 7inch Chris figure nope here have this 2 and a half inch shitty painted figure
              3. hey have this cool kijuju necklace. hey it is cool...to bad the fucking lace is to small!
              4. for all of your shitty items you can have this cool case with a Blu-ray and a good patch.

sorry for the inconvenience

Comment

Could someone send me a link to the e-capcom collector's edition?

Comment

do they even have it up anymore?

Comment

I just wanted the patch.

Comment

I wanted this before the price went back to normal

Comment

your not missing out on anything trust me

Comment

Complain all you like, compared to what we got in the UK, your Collector's Edition is perfect.

Comment

yha the UK did get the shaft as usual didnt they

Comment

I just wanted the patch and crappy chris figure to be honest lol
                              But I would of loved to have got it at that price, oh well maybe ebay will throw up something one day ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X