umbrella with me for life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umbrella with me for life!

i just tattoo'd the umbrella logo on my hand(very small)!!
    :yes i do my own tattoo's
    :no i dont want to know what you think about tattoo's or me putting one on MY own hand.
    :i would love to know if anybody else has any! especially video game related tatt's
    especially r.e

That's a negative as of now but I plan on getting the itchy tasty line or REmaster tattoed on myself along with Umbrella logo sometime in the future.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

nope but if i ever get a RE tattoo it will be either nemesis or the zombie on the cover of RE1 DC

Comment

^ Yea that zombie was awesome.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

yeah at some point i am going to do jill on my lower leg (one of the pics from mvc2)
          also i have a design of a licker walking up my arm like in the same way people normally get panthers that are crawling

Comment

I think that's actually awesome. I know a lot of general thought toward a tattoo like that is negative (ie you will get over it/grow up. Or in the case of a name it's like YOU MAY NOT BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!1!) but the Umbrella logo is a pretty generic thing that just looks cool. If I were interested in tattoos, that would probably be what I would get if I wanted an RE-related one.

Comment

From the other thread on tattoos

sigpic

Comment

Damn you Gene, you win at everything in life

Comment

Fuckin' excellent umbrella corpse and Gene! I haven't thought of any tattoo, but if there's something I care about enough I'll do it. I may want to get the Brian Jonestown Massacre logo on my tricep, but I'm not thinking about that beyond the possibility now. If I ever think of an RE tat (which I most likely won't), maybe a green herb.

Comment

If I ever got a tattoo, it would be the umbrella logo and a serial number on the back of my neck.

Comment

I don't think I would ever get a tattoo but if I did, the Resident Evil logo would have to be something I would consider.

Comment

all right guys i added to it now it says "property of umbrella" around it
                        also i have been obsessed with r.e since i bought the first with saturn and have no intention of ever stopping my love for the sceries even though i hate where they have gone with it.

Comment

Pics would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                            Pics would be nice.
                            here they are guys sorry the picks suck but you get the idea

also it is much more even than it looks on the picks its hard to get a good pick because of where i put it

also add me on myspace!

Comment

Working...
                            X