Biohazard 2 Trial--Playing the 2nd scenario and found a Beta item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    The thing that should be done is editing the retail RE2 and adding in the alternate angles/music/ and taking out some. That would be awesome!
    you mean kinda like A directors cut or "Hard Mode"?

Comment

A Director's Cut would be nice..especially if the DC happens to be 1.5...

The translations look like they need visual reference. Kinda reminds me of 'the master of unlocking'

Comment

Originally posted by pickyeater View Post
        you mean kinda like A directors cut or "Hard Mode"?
        Yeah something like that, but actually altering areas like where MR.X smashes in, so get rid of the door to the stairwell and also alter the office room below that connects to it. That way the stairway is gone and the office now has the bookshelf. This should be done to a bunch of rooms. Even the room where sherry crawls under the door and the passage way beyond that. Like put the door she crawled through in the correct spot.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by pickyeater View Post
          or you can just use google translate

really,All we need is the text.

I finally got it to work.
          How did you get the Kanji into the computer? Copy and paste?

I tried using a Kanji writing program and tried it on this:Click image for larger version

Name:	gun.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	398703
          Last edited by Harry Mason; 07-06-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
            How did you get the Kanji into the computer? Copy and paste?

I tried using a Kanji writing program and tried it on this:[ATTACH]2831[/ATTACH]

yes and my computer is set to under stand both japanese and korean

weird huh? heh heh heh,it sounds like thay were sending hidden messages to other dev team members during devolopment.

heh heh heh,Potatoes can knock out cancer!

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            Yeah something like that, but actually altering areas like where MR.X smashes in, so get rid of the door to the stairwell and also alter the office room below that connects to it. That way the stairway is gone and the office now has the bookshelf. This should be done to a bunch of rooms. Even the room where sherry crawls under the door and the passage way beyond that. Like put the door she crawled through in the correct spot.
            I see you mean making the demo areas into retail right?
            Last edited by pickyeater; 07-07-2009, 02:13 PM.

Comment

@pickyeater - I wouldn't rely on text translation utilties, just yet - BioText is still incomplete, and doesn't decipher all of the Kanji that BioHazard games use. Eg, The translations you recieved are flawed because they are missing Kanji characters.

If someone wants to convert the Kanji from this texture to RTF format, BioText will be complete... I simply don't have the time or knowledge to do this myself.

If somenoe can/wants to help, drop me a PM. Of course, you will be credited.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                @pickyeater - I wouldn't rely on text translation utilties, just yet - BioText is still incomplete, and doesn't decipher all of the Kanji that BioHazard games use. Eg, The translations you recieved are flawed because they are missing Kanji characters.

If someone wants to convert the Kanji from this texture to RTF format, BioText will be complete... I simply don't have the time or knowledge to do this myself.

If somenoe can/wants to help, drop me a PM. Of course, you will be credited.
                Meh, I could probably take some out. But certainly not all of it...

Sorry.

Comment

When I go back to college, I could have my Japanese friends from Japan Translate it!
                  Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-14-2009, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X