No announcement yet.

What I dislike about Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ For myself the original RE is very special to me because it was the first one I played, however the remake is still my favorite overall. It's hard for me to compare the two because they are both classics in they're own time. It would be like comparing the special effects in "The Matrix" to "Citizen Kane"...it's just not fair lol. Eithier way, when someone asks me what my favorite RE game is, I just say 1 lol. The remake is one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played, and in my opinion the scariest RE game hands down.
    Last edited by REmaster; 07-08-2009, 02:01 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Mansion and lab areas looked too dirty in remake. Like shark tank are what was all rusty... umbrella does not have money to maintain their labs?

Comment

Originally posted by Yalmuk View Post
        Mansion and lab areas looked too dirty in remake. Like shark tank are what was all rusty... umbrella does not have money to maintain their labs?
        Well, they probably did, but the mansion had been overrun with zombies and everyone died. The place started to deteriorate after that. It was a while before STARS showed up there.

Comment

^ True story, I thought it was a nice touch and added to the "something is terribly wrong with this mansion" effect.
          Last edited by REmaster; 07-08-2009, 04:01 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Whoa

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
            What happend to those hunters that made those clicks when they walked, and the eerie remixed mansion music that accompanied them? And when there was no music, things seemed just as tense.
            I didn't think anyone else thought that same exact thing.

I just played Directors cut a day ago and I was like Hooo shit. Hunters are some scary mothafukkas. Just the fact you can push a Hunter off of you in REmake kinda killed it for me. I personally did like that whole game and it scared the heck out of me... kinda like.. two different types of scared. Maybe REmake really was like Hollywoodish cliche creepy like EEP darkness AHH lightning!!!1111111 But playing it alone, and the fact crimson heads existed, scares mah poop out. But I do love the original in all its glory.

Comment

Working...
            X